- Board Member – West Australian Music Association (WAM)
- Board Member – Central Eastern Business Association (CEBA)
- Member – Australian Marketing Institute – Certified Practising Marketer
- Member – Economic Development Australia
- Graduate Certificate – Development Planning
- Bachelor of Business – Marketing & Management double major
- Diploma of Business Studies
- Certificate Digital Marketing
Marketing strategy and business advisory & development. Marketing coaching & mentoring : Website updates & maintenance : SEO : Events : Social Media management : Newsletters : Copy writing & editing : Sponsorship : PR : Database management : CRM : Collateral development : Marketing strategy & planning : Market research : Competitor analysis : Google Adwords : Brand development & management : SEM : Advertising agency management : Advertising campaigns :
David has over 20 years of senior management experience in a variety of industries.
- Tender Writing and Business Development (including Training)
- Business and Strategic Planning
- Business Management Systems (Health, Safety, Environment and Quality) including Lead Auditor services
- Governance, Risk and Compliance (including Board membership and management)
- Procurement and Contract Management
- Property and Project Management
- Local government approvals and applications advice and guidance
- Cert IV Financial Services – Accounting
- Cert IV Financial Services – Bookkeeping
- University of Notre Dame – B. Education
- Registered BAS Agent – #95716005
- MYOB Bookkeeper Partner
- MICB #313384
Bookkeeping services : BAS Agent -review & lodgements : Training : Payroll : Financial systems setup
Megan Lee McDonnell
Creative Director of a Marketing and Graphic Design Company, experience across spectrum of industries including luxury consumer goods through to the Petrochemical Industry and Hospitality arena.
Creative integrated approach to the design, strategic development and communication aspects of Marketing and Branding.
Branding, Social Media, Marketing Strategy, Graphic Design, Website Design, development and optimisation;…
Digital, Print and Experiential Marketing Communications & Strategy.
Tony Beard has spent the past thirty years working with, and delivering services to, Small Business owners and managers.
His experience has been garnered across all Australian States in a variety of sectors, from financial services, to hospitality, to heavy industry.
An accomplished presenter, Tony has delivered over two hundred workshops to small businesses from all sectors including financial planners, accountants, and the W.A. Law Society, on business management, marketing, growth strategies and succession planning.
During this time Tony has worked with over 5000 business operators in one on one development sessions.
He was retained by Business Foundations from 2008 until 2016 as a consultant for start up businesses, and more importantly, emerging and established businesses, working on marketing and growth strategies, and structural efficiencies. Tony has sound knowledge of commercial tenancy requirements and negotiations.
He co-ordinated Business Foundations’ workshop program and was their lead presenter. He was based in Business Foundations Rockingham “incubator” where he provided facilitation and workshop services, and has advanced skills in daily management of Incubator facilities.
Frank has been running his own consultancy and training business.
- General business
- Marketing management
- Franchise operations, management and recruitment
- Business broking
- Professional business training
A progressive, innovative and strategic partner in achieving challenging goals, versatile and uniquely experienced at modelling customer-oriented goals in multi-level dimensions.
Wide, quality experience includes small and microenterprise specialisation.
Strategist, trainer, promoter, media analyst, communicator and facilitator with enriched communication systems that enhance decision-making.
Tony will create new ideas and achieve benchmarked targets of continuous improvement. Tony uses contemporary systems of economic analysis, market research and business management with verifiable evidence of enhanced performance levels. Tony can take your business to the next level fast.