Creative Director of a Marketing and Graphic Design Company, experience across spectrum of industries including luxury consumer goods through to the Petrochemical Industry and Hospitality arena.
Creative integrated approach to the design, strategic development and communication aspects of Marketing and Branding.
- Social Media
- Marketing Strategy
- Graphic Design
- Website Design
- Development and optimisation
- Digital Print
- Experiential Marketing
- Communications & Strategy.
Josh runs three small businesses that deliver coaching, business planning and strategy, software development and film production. He has spent 10 years working across a variety of sectors focused on strategy and growth from a whole of business perspective.
• Diploma of Professional Coaching – Professional and Business Coaching
• Bachelor of Communications
- Business and Professional Coaching
- Start-up Advisory
- Sales and Business Development
- Business Planning and Forecasting
- Social Media Strategy and Execution
- Tender/Bid Writing
- Permanent/Contract Recruitment
Tony Beard has spent the past thirty years working with, and delivering services to, Small Business owners and managers.
His experience has been garnered across all Australian States in a variety of sectors, from financial services, to hospitality, to heavy industry.
An accomplished presenter, Tony has delivered over two hundred workshops to small businesses from all sectors including financial planners, accountants, and the W.A. Law Society, on business management, marketing, growth strategies and succession planning.
During this time Tony has worked with over 5000 business operators in one on one development sessions.
He was retained by Business Foundations from 2008 until 2016 as a consultant for start up businesses, and more importantly, emerging and established businesses, working on marketing and growth strategies, and structural efficiencies. Tony has sound knowledge of commercial tenancy requirements and negotiations.
He co-ordinated Business Foundations’ workshop program and was their lead presenter. He was based in Business Foundations Rockingham “incubator” where he provided facilitation and workshop services, and has advanced skills in daily management of Incubator facilities.
David has over 20 years of senior management experience in a variety of industries.
- Tender Writing and Business Development (including Training)
- Business and Strategic Planning
- Business Management Systems (Health, Safety, Environment and Quality) including Lead Auditor services
- Governance, Risk and Compliance (including Board membership and management)
- Procurement and Contract Management
- Property and Project Management
- Local government approvals and applications advice and guidance
Sandra Tricoli is the Director at Savvy Creations PR, which is a Public Relations, Marketing and Events agency in Perth. Sandra has worked with businesses of all sizes and is passionate about helping businesses increase their visibility through the use of PR and Social media in the digital space.
- Bachelor of Mass Communication majoring in Journalism and Public Relations
- Diploma in Business Management
- Specialisation – Public Relations and Social Media marketing
Kara has worked in marketing and communications for 12 years. Kara has a passion for creativity, communicating and connecting people—both online and in person.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Public Relations)
- Bachelor of Arts (Asian Studies)
- Member of the Australian Marketing Institute
- ADMA Copywriting
- Prince 2 Project Management
Jade is a director of Greenstone Legal, a firm with offices in both Joondalup and West Perth. Greenstone Legal offers tailored legal services to businesses ranging from start-ups to ASX listed and international companies across both traditional and emerging industries.
- University of Western Australia Bachelor of Laws
- University of Western Australia Bachelor of Arts (Major Political Studies/ Minor Indigenous Studies)
- University of Western Australia Excellence Award
- POWA Institute Complexity Leadership Program 2011
Frank has been running his own consultancy and training business.
- General business
- Marketing management
- Franchise operations, management and recruitment
- Business broking
- Professional business training
Food Technologist Advisor
Gloria has her own; GO Food Technology
- Bachelor of Science (Nutrition & Food Science)
- Graduate Diploma in Food Science & Technology
- Regulatory Food Safety Auditor approved by the WA Health Department
- Member of the Australian Institute of Food Science and Technology (AIFST)
Human Resource Advisor
Owns and operates a successful HR Consulting business with over 18 years experience in the industry.
- Masters in Human resource Management
- Dealing with difficult employees
- Employment fundamentals
- Future proofing your business
- Boosting your personal performance as an entrepreneur
- Wellness in the workplace
Advisory offered for Personal Branding, Networking,
Speaking and Presentation Skills.
- Certified Performance Coach (Life Coaching)
- Diploma of Health Science
- Certified Practitioner of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
- Certified Level 2 Practitioner and Profiler of Meta Dynamics (ESIP)
- CLICK! Facilitator and Profiler
- Practitioner of Deep State Repatterning (Time Line Therapy)
- Diploma of Beauty Therapy and Make Up Artistry
- Certified Workshop Presenter
- Diploma of Styling – under completion
- Cert IV in Training and Assessing – under completion
- Associate Member of the International Coach Guild
- Affiliate Member Professional Speakers of Australia