To secure a spot for this event, you first need to sign up. Click “Register for ASBAS” to get started.
If you already have a login, click “Book Now!” to secure your ticket.
1 Day Marketing Degree: Get Found & Stay Known
Part 1: Get Found: Search Engine Optimisation and Conversion
While we’re all focused on building visually stunning multimedia websites, Google is focused on delivering answers to the questions our potential guests are asking them. And if we’re not answering those questions for them, that traffic is going elsewhere.
In this session you’ll learn:
- How ranking on Google works
- How to find out what people are searching for
- How to create content that answers questions
- The technical stuff that gets you ranking
- The tactics that turn visitors into paying guests
At the end of this session, you will have listed the keywords that are most important for your business, designed a plan to create the right kind of content to attract more search results and will have provided the information required for your included search and competitor report (to be delivered to your email address the following week.)
Break for afternoon tea (refreshments provided)
Part 2: Stay Known: Practical Content Creation Workshop (BYO device)
It’s one thing to know the theory, it’s another to put it into practice. In this hands-on workshop that’s all about creating the kind of content that brings your fans back again and again, you will learn:
- How to capture great photos and videos with your mobile phone
- How to create graphics and use your brand consistently
- How to make video content and edit it with free tools
- How to encourage guests to create content for you
- How to use content from your guests on your profiles & pages
We will also look at creating “Instagrammable moments” which is how destinations like Bali have made their mark on the world stage and drawn millions of visitors hungry to replicate the photos of influencers on their own profiles. Knowing how to create and promote them is key to attracting a new generation of customers to all kinds of businesses.
about the presenter
Dante is currently Head of Digital at Treeti Business Consulting, founder of digital agency, Clickstarter, and an experienced speaker, presenter and training across media, marketing and technology.
With a background in both digital and traditional media since 1996 when he was still studying Medicine, Dante is now one of just 7 accredited Facebook Community Trainers in Australia and the only person in Australia to have also added certification in Facebook's Digital Marketing Associate, Marketing Science, Media Planner and Media Buyer courses.
Also a Google Digital Springboard program partner and holder of some 82 individual technology certifications, he is a highly capable advisor across Digital Marketing, Social Media, CRM systems, workflow management, GSuite and office productivity tools, desktop security, Websites, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), eCommerce, Instant Communication and leveraging technology for small businesses of all types.
- Doctor of Medicine (WSU) - 1998
- Master of Medicine (Rural Generalism, WSU) - 2000
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours, WSU) - 1998
- Master of Clinical Psychology (PhD WSU) - 2000
- Bachelor of Business Information Systems (UNSW) - 2016
- Master of Business Information Systems (UNSW) - 2016
- Certificate I in Information Digital Media and Technology (OTEN TAFE NSW) - 2008
- Certificate II in Information Digital Media and Technology (OTEN TAFE NSW) - 2008
- Certificate III in Information Digital Media and Technology (OTEN TAFE NSW) - 2009
- Certificate IV in Information Technology (OTEN TAFE NSW) - 2010
- Certificate IV in Digital Media Technologies (OTEN TAFE NSW) - 2011
- Advanced Diploma of Information Technology Business Analysis (OTEN TAFE NSW) - 2012
- Certificate IV in Web-Based Technologies (TAFE NSW) - 2013,
Foundation Certificate in Professional Marketing (CIM UK) - 2016
- Foundation Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing (CIM UK) - 2016
- Certificate in Professional Marketing (CIM UK) - 2017
- Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing (CIM UK) - 2017
- Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing (CIM UK) - 2018
- Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Marketing (CIM UK) - 2019
- Statement of Attainment in Cyber Security (TAFE NSW) - June 2020
- Facebook Australia & New Zealand Certified Community Trainer (Facebook) - February 2019
- Facebook Blueprint Certified Digital Marketing Associate (Facebook) - July 2019
- Facebook Blueprint Certified Media Planner (Facebook) - September 2019
- Facebook Blueprint Certified Media Buyer (Facebook) - November 2019
- Facebook Blueprint Certified Marketing Science (Facebook) - February 2020
- Digital Springboard Accredited Trainer in Skills for Work (Google & Infoxchange) - April 2019
- Digital Springboard Accredited Trainer in Skills to Boost Your Career or Business (Google & Infoxchange) - April 2019
- Digital Springboard Accredited Trainer in Skills for Starting Your Own Business (Google & Infoxchange) - April 2019