10 small business tools you should be using
Learn how to:
- Websites: WordPress / Squarespace / Shopify / Wix / Go Daddy / Webflow
- CRM & Emails: Campaign Monitor / Mail Chimp / Hubspot / Infusionsoft (Keap)
- Social Media: Buffer / Hootsuite / Zoho / Business Suite
- Paid Advertising: Google Ads / Facebook / Instagram / LinkedIn
- Payment Tools: PayPal / Square / Stripe
- Design: Canva /
- Communication: Slack / Skype / Teams / Zoom
- Planning: Milanote
- Project Managment: Trello / Asana / Basecamp / Clockify
- Document Management : Google Drive / Dropbox / Office 365
about the presenter
Sarah Davis is a highly motivated, experienced and award-winning senior marketing professional with a friendly and approachable nature. Having worked in marketing for over 20 years, the last 12 in shopping centres, she has extensive knowledge of the retail industry. Sarah likes to think outside of the box, developing creative and successful initiatives that give a good return on investment. Retail is becoming an exceptionally tough gig but Sarah comes with a wealth of knowledge and experience and is dedicated to helping businesses develop and move forward.
Holding a number of senior strategic and management positions in marketing, Sarah has been a regular speaker for the Property Council of Australia, offering advice and guidance to peers. She has worked with well-known ASX50 listed brands and today brings her thinking and discipline to businesses just like yours, making it easy, understandable and affordable.
With her innate insight and intuition, keen understanding of human nature, and practical marketing and communications skills, Sarah can help you see what to focus on to ensure your company grows. She can help you implement necessary changes to your marketing and provide marketing coaching to keep you on track for success.
With experience in all areas of marketing from strategy to branding, web design to social media, SEO, advertising and everything in-between, Sarah can assist with just the services your business requires.