3 Quick Ways to Make More Sales This Week
- Is your income hit and miss, and you worry where your next sale will come from?
- Do you feel behind each week trying to do All. The. Things but you’re still not seeing results?
- Do you want to feel more organised and in control of your business?
You need a money roadmap that quickly tells you what to sell and how much to sell it for, so you can make more money each week.
Research shows it’s 60-70% easier to sell to past leads and clients, than convince strangers to buy from you. (Outbound Engine)
Past customers are also 5x more likely to repurchase, 4x more likely to refer and 7x more likely to try a new offering.
In this 1-hour webinar filled with actionable strategies, you’ll learn:
- 3 quick ways to increase your sales this week
- a simple 1-page tool to quickly plan what to sell to hit your goals
- how to stop spinning your wheels and know exactly what to focus on each day.
Plus, you’ll get the Money Roadmap my private clients use, to help you sell more with ease.
Book your seat by clicking the link to register. (Replay available)
about the presenter
Alicia specialises in sales strategies, processes & systems, automation tools, business strategy & planning and team effectiveness.
She can help you with:
– Mapping out Online Products (online courses, memberships or group coaching programs) and advising on the technology set-up.
– Mapping out Sales Funnels.
– Business Strategy, Pricing & Planning.
– Advising on automation & CRM tools like Kajabi, Clickfunnels, Infusionsoft & Ontraport.
– Planning projects & creating workflows with Trello and Asana.
She has a reputation for quickly producing results and inspiring people to take brave action.
Alicia has 20 years business experience and consulted to corporate companies and SME businesses in South Africa, the UK and Australia.
She designs and facilitates business programs and training for individuals and teams, and has successfully set up and run businesses on two continents over the last twenty years.
Alicia is a twice-published author, keynote speaker & trainer whose varied life experience and business acumen offers her clients an attractive mix of mindset, business savvy and personal development.
- Diploma in Business Management
- B.Ed Degree
- Level 3 Marketing Management (UK)