3 Smart Ways to Increase Sales
Delivery Method : Face to Face
You’re a busy business owner who don’t have time to guess where you next sale is coming from, or wonder which path will best to help you hit your revenue goals this quarter.
You need a roadmap that quickly tells you what to sell and how much to sell it for, so you can make more money in less time.
In this workshop, we’ll share:
- the 3 quickest ways to increase your sales in the next 90 days.
- why reaching out to past clients is the fastest path to cash, instead of trying to convince strangers to do business with you.
- a simple 1-page tool to quickly plan what to sell to hit your revenue goals.
- how to tie your quarterly Revenue Roadmap to your larger plan, so you can stop spinning your wheels and know exactly what to focus on each day.
Plus you’ll get access to the Revenue Roadmap worksheet my private clients use, to plan their goals every 90 days.
Save your seat by clicking the link to register.
To register, click book now and register or call 1300 4 ASBAS, you can also email us: [email protected]
about the presenter
Alicia specialises in sales strategies, processes & systems, automation tools, business strategy & planning and team effectiveness.
She can help you with:
– Mapping out Online Products (online courses, memberships or group coaching programs) and advising on the technology set-up.
– Mapping out Sales Funnels.
– Business Strategy, Pricing & Planning.
– Advising on automation & CRM tools like Kajabi, Clickfunnels, Infusionsoft & Ontraport.
– Planning projects & creating workflows with Trello and Asana.
She has a reputation for quickly producing results and inspiring people to take brave action.
Alicia has 20 years business experience and consulted to corporate companies and SME businesses in South Africa, the UK and Australia.
She designs and facilitates business programs and training for individuals and teams, and has successfully set up and run businesses on two continents over the last twenty years.
Alicia is a twice-published author, keynote speaker & trainer whose varied life experience and business acumen offers her clients an attractive mix of mindset, business savvy and personal development.
- Diploma in Business Management
- B.Ed Degree
- Level 3 Marketing Management (UK)