4 ways to get clients to book and pay for your time
There’s only so many hours in a week. So you want to make sure that you’re getting paid for as many of them as possible. But when people are used to accessing your time and expertise for free, it can be difficult to get them to book and pay for it.
So you need a strategy to do two things:
- Migrate people over to a new world where they pay for your time
- Use reliable tools that allow your time to be book and paid-for
In this 1 hour class full of practical strategies and useful system demonstrations, you will learn:
- Four strategies for getting clients to value your time and pay for it
- Four systems that you can use to book that time and get paid
About Digital Solutions - Australian Small Business Advisory Services
Digital Solutions is one of the most generously supported digital transformation programs for small business by the Commonwealth Government. This iteration of the program has been run by Business Station in QLD, WA and NT for three years and has had a significant positive impact on the small business community.
This event will give you the chance to learn about the details of the program, what’s on offer and who can access the free or highly subsidised support, training and resources! Perhaps you will find them beneficial for yourselves, your network or your clients.
To better understand what’s on offer, we will encourage each attendee to register themselves to the program before the event, or otherwise by attending this workshop, you will be registered.
about the presenter
Dante is a Digital Solutions Advisor, founder of the digital agency, Clickstarter, and an experienced speaker, presenter and trainer across media, marketing and technology.
With a background in both digital and traditional media since 1996 when he was still studying Medicine, Dante is now one of just 7 accredited Facebook Community Trainers in Australia and the only person in Australia to have also added certification in Facebook’s Digital Marketing Associate, Marketing Science, Media Planner and Media Buyer courses.
Also a Google Digital Springboard program partner and holder of some 82 individual technology certifications, he is a highly capable advisor across Digital Marketing, Social Media, CRM systems, workflow management, GSuite and office productivity tools, desktop security, Websites, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), eCommerce, Instant Communication and leveraging technology for small businesses of all types.
- Doctor of Medicine (WSU) – 1998
- Master of Medicine (Rural Generalism, WSU) – 2000
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours, WSU) – 1998
- Master of Clinical Psychology (PhD WSU) – 2000
- Bachelor of Business Information Systems (UNSW) – 2016
- Master of Business Information Systems (UNSW) – 2016
- Certificate I in Information Digital Media and Technology (OTEN TAFE NSW) – 2008
- Certificate II in Information Digital Media and Technology (OTEN TAFE NSW) – 2008
- Certificate III in Information Digital Media and Technology (OTEN TAFE NSW) – 2009
- Certificate IV in Information Technology (OTEN TAFE NSW) – 2010
- Certificate IV in Digital Media Technologies (OTEN TAFE NSW) – 2011
- Advanced Diploma of Information Technology Business Analysis (OTEN TAFE NSW) – 2012
- Certificate IV in Web-Based Technologies (TAFE NSW) – 2013,
Foundation Certificate in Professional Marketing (CIM UK) – 2016
- Foundation Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing (CIM UK) – 2016
- Certificate in Professional Marketing (CIM UK) – 2017
- Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing (CIM UK) – 2017
- Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing (CIM UK) – 2018
- Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Marketing (CIM UK) – 2019
- Statement of Attainment in Cyber Security (TAFE NSW) – June 2020
- Facebook Australia & New Zealand Certified Community Trainer (Facebook) – February 2019
- Facebook Blueprint Certified Digital Marketing Associate (Facebook) – July 2019
- Facebook Blueprint Certified Media Planner (Facebook) – September 2019
- Facebook Blueprint Certified Media Buyer (Facebook) – November 2019
- Facebook Blueprint Certified Marketing Science (Facebook) – February 2020
- Digital Springboard Accredited Trainer in Skills for Work (Google & Infoxchange) – April 2019
- Digital Springboard Accredited Trainer in Skills to Boost Your Career or Business (Google & Infoxchange) – April 2019
- Digital Springboard Accredited Trainer in Skills for Starting Your Own Business (Google & Infoxchange) – April 2019