An engaging, actionable half-day workshop full of insights and strategies to help you cope with life’s challenges, and thrive!
With Biz Smarts, you get:
- A 3 ½ hour, face-to-face workshop
- A facilitator who knows their stuff and has real-world experience
- Learning takeaways
- City central location
- On-site parking (inclusive within workshop cost)
- Option of one-to-one coaching post workshop
About The Presenter
Hazel has had over 30 years’ experience in training and development, working as a consultant in fields as diverse as hydrocarbons, minerals, mining, construction, health, IT, government, aged care and social services.
She specialises in leadership and managing interpersonal dynamics, including effective workplace relationships, conflict resolution and ‘difficult’ conversations. She recently designed and delivered a suite of customised leadership programs for a major public sector client. As a former family and relationship counselor, Hazel has an in-depth understanding of the dynamics that lead to conflict at work, and how to resolve difficulties.
She believes that strong leadership can make a critical difference to any organization, and is expert in the “micro-skills” (including use of voice, face and body language) that lead to leadership effectiveness. Her humour, warmth and practical approach to facilitation make Hazel’s workshops unforgettable.
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Bachelor of Arts (UWA),
- Post Graduate Diploma of Business (Curtin)
- Certificate IV Workplace Training and Assessment
- MYERS BRIGGS type Indicator
- Situational Leadership
- Team Synergy Index
- Ekman Facial Expression Index
- Kouzes and Posner leadership instrument.
about the presenter
Training Station Australia (TSA) seeks to enable business owners and managers be successful by using education and training to enable business success and market leading methodologies.
Training Station Australia can help any business owner or individual who would like support in making their business successful. Contact us to learn about all of our training options or for one-to-one professional coaching.
- Leading High Performance Teams
- Leading Remote and Virtual Teams
- Managing Priorities
- Having Difficult Conversations
- Better Business Writing
Business Advice and Coaching
Business coaching helps business owners and managers to improve the financial and operational performance of a business.
Coaching can lead to:
- Increasing profitability,
- Reducing costs,
- Implementing action plans
- Managing change
- Support making the tough decisions
The focus is as individual as you and your business. It is determined by the coach and you.