Copywriting For Websites
Delivery Method: Face to Face Workshop
In partnership with City of South Perth, this workshop is intended for small businesses located in the City of South Perth.
Stuck with what to say on your website?
This workshop will cover all things copywriting for websites, including how to:
- Structure the main pages (Home, About & Services)
- Take SEO into account (but write for people)
- Make sure you are talking to customers - not confusing them
- Separate the ‘must have’ from the ‘too much’ information!
- Staying true to your ‘brand voice’
- and more!
Your website is your ‘first date’ with your potential customers and it plays a huge role in attracting the right people, helping them connect with you and your brand and converting them into customers.
Come ready to make notes and ‘map out’ new structure and content ideas for your website.
If you are already registered for ASBAS and used your free interaction, please contact the City of South Perth or Business Station, we will provide you with a promo code to redeem
After your first workshop, City of South Perth small businesses will receive a voucher to be used on a second workshop of your choice
about the presenter
Cindy’s superpower is helping business owners write words that work for their businesses. If it is talking to your customers before you do, it is a valuable conversion and marketing tool and deserves some TLC!
Cindy runs Hats Off Copywriting, taking the Word Hat out of busy business-owners hands and crafting targeted, personality-driven copy for their websites, blogs, professional profiles and all other sales and marketing copy they need to deliver ROI. Not just a ‘word nerd’, Cindy has also spent the last 3 years training in small business marketing, and uses those tools and strategies to deliver copy and practical, digital advice that works.
She is never happier than when she is helping amazing businesses brainstorm marketing strategies, learn how to maximise their blogs or map out their websites for optimum customer engagement. Experienced in running workshops, 1-on-1 training sessions, networking groups, guest-speaking on radio shows and more, she is excited to now be able to support business owners in her role as a Digital Solutions Advisor.
Do you need to…
– Learn how to blog for your business?
– Plan out your website structure and content?
– Map out a Social Media strategy?
– Move past ‘blank page syndrome’ and get words on paper?
– Brainstorm new marketing ideas to boost your growth?
– Review and re-write your website copy?
– Write an engaging and authentic About page or profile?
Keep an eye out for Cindy’s up-coming workshops and webinars, or book in for a 1-on-1 session to pick her brains and learn what you need to grow your business.