Create a paid Re-targeting Campaign for Facebook and Instagram
Retargeting starts with finding people who have engaged with your business either in person OR online. In this workshop we will:
- Understand what retargeting ads are and how they work
- Check if your Facebook pixel is installed and track your website traffic
- Find people who have engaged with your business
- Talk about the type of content that matters to the people who are looking at your business
- Deliver Facebook and/or Instagram ads to people who have already engaged with your business
- Analyse how your ads are performing
about the presenter
Social Butterfly Marketing founder and CEO Renee Dembowski is an innovative trailblazer in the exciting world of social media. With fresh ideas and a penchant for predicting the next big thing, Renee has successfully transformed a flair for social media strategy into an award-winning enterprise.
In 2017, Renee was the first person in Australia to be awarded the Diploma of Social Media Marketing and now, as an industry recognised trainer, she is catapulting other aspiring hopefuls into the profession. In addition to delivering the Diploma, Renee specialises in offering an eight-week online Social Media Intensive course for individuals and businesses.
Before this, Renee was first across the line in the nation’s racing fashion stakes with the introduction of Virtual Fashions on the Field. This ground-breaking initiative reached a staggering 5.9 million people throughout the Cairns Amateurs Racing Carnival – an impressive 380 per cent increase.
Her pièce de résistance, however, has been the much-talked-about Cairns Eye Social Butterfly campaign, which has seen Renee voted in the top 5 Social Media Marketers and awarded the Most Innovative Use of Social Media – in the Social Media Marketing Awards, Australia and New Zealand.
The concept provided a platform for businesses to further leverage social media, while building brand loyalty and driving business. It included a highly competitive online contest for the coveted title of Cairns Eye Social Butterfly – a 12-month paid position including use of a sponsored vehicle and the opportunity to attend events and review products and services.
This campaign attracted national attention and garnered naming rights sponsorship from Newscorp. Renee is also one of two ingenious minds behind the highly successful She Means Business online community.
As well as training clients to run their own campaigns, Renee and her dynamic team can develop, implement, track and adjust social media strategies for any business.
- Diploma in Social Media Marketing
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment (updated 2019)
- Diploma in Government (Management)
- Current: Social Media Crisis Management Program