Create customers who know, like, trust and promote you
Think about it. If you were to buy a new car from a company that you'd never bought a car from, didn't know anyone who had bought a car from them, and you had no point of reference to know if they are any good, you'd need a bit more than a post on Facebook telling you how good these cars are.
Yet this exactly what well over 90% of posts on social media attempt to do. They want people to buy a new brand of skin care cream, makeup, jewellery, clothing or even life coaching and educational services from someone who has no idea who these businesses or products are.
While the internet and social media has fast-tracked the buying process and simplified the shopping experience, we still choose what to buy and who to buy from based on these three criteria:
1. Do I know them?
2. Do I like them?
3. Do I trust them?
And if at any point the answer is no, you won't just miss the sale, you'll also miss the chance to have a customer who does your promotions for you.
In this insightful look at the customer journey with Dante St James, you will look at how to:
1. Ensure that customers know who you are, what you do and who it's for
2. Make sure that you present a product, service or brand that people actually like
3. Express a virtual and real-life "front window" that inspires trust in what you do
4. Creates an experience with you that turns your customer into your own private marketer.
about the presenter
Dante is a Digital Solutions Advisor, founder of the digital agency, Clickstarter, and an experienced speaker, presenter and trainer across media, marketing and technology.
With a background in both digital and traditional media since 1996 when he was still studying Medicine, Dante is now one of just 7 accredited Facebook Community Trainers in Australia and the only person in Australia to have also added certification in Facebook’s Digital Marketing Associate, Marketing Science, Media Planner and Media Buyer courses.
Also a Google Digital Springboard program partner and holder of some 82 individual technology certifications, he is a highly capable advisor across Digital Marketing, Social Media, CRM systems, workflow management, GSuite and office productivity tools, desktop security, Websites, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), eCommerce, Instant Communication and leveraging technology for small businesses of all types.
- Doctor of Medicine (WSU) – 1998
- Master of Medicine (Rural Generalism, WSU) – 2000
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours, WSU) – 1998
- Master of Clinical Psychology (PhD WSU) – 2000
- Bachelor of Business Information Systems (UNSW) – 2016
- Master of Business Information Systems (UNSW) – 2016
- Certificate I in Information Digital Media and Technology (OTEN TAFE NSW) – 2008
- Certificate II in Information Digital Media and Technology (OTEN TAFE NSW) – 2008
- Certificate III in Information Digital Media and Technology (OTEN TAFE NSW) – 2009
- Certificate IV in Information Technology (OTEN TAFE NSW) – 2010
- Certificate IV in Digital Media Technologies (OTEN TAFE NSW) – 2011
- Advanced Diploma of Information Technology Business Analysis (OTEN TAFE NSW) – 2012
- Certificate IV in Web-Based Technologies (TAFE NSW) – 2013,
Foundation Certificate in Professional Marketing (CIM UK) – 2016
- Foundation Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing (CIM UK) – 2016
- Certificate in Professional Marketing (CIM UK) – 2017
- Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing (CIM UK) – 2017
- Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing (CIM UK) – 2018
- Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Marketing (CIM UK) – 2019
- Statement of Attainment in Cyber Security (TAFE NSW) – June 2020
- Facebook Australia & New Zealand Certified Community Trainer (Facebook) – February 2019
- Facebook Blueprint Certified Digital Marketing Associate (Facebook) – July 2019
- Facebook Blueprint Certified Media Planner (Facebook) – September 2019
- Facebook Blueprint Certified Media Buyer (Facebook) – November 2019
- Facebook Blueprint Certified Marketing Science (Facebook) – February 2020
- Digital Springboard Accredited Trainer in Skills for Work (Google & Infoxchange) – April 2019
- Digital Springboard Accredited Trainer in Skills to Boost Your Career or Business (Google & Infoxchange) – April 2019
- Digital Springboard Accredited Trainer in Skills for Starting Your Own Business (Google & Infoxchange) – April 2019