Creating a safe place to work
The safety essentials you need to know if you employ staff or are looking to do so. This includes top tips to help you avoid heavy non-compliance penalties by doing what's right by your people. This workshop covers information on COVID-19 safety and will include time for your questions at the end.
about the presenter
Pauline is an experienced business advisor with clients based in WA and beyond spanning a broad array of industries including healthcare, retail, law, professional services, hospitality, mining, IT not for profit and government. She offers pragmatic guidance to help business owners resolve workplace problems so they can get back to business again. Her highly engaging advisory sessions and workshops leave a lasting positive impact on participants and their businesses. Pauline has delivered seminars and spoken at conferences across the country on a range of workplace topics.
Her career so far includes over 20 years HR experience resolving employment issues, the last 7 of which have been operating her own successful small business – Pauline Tarrant Consulting.
- Masters in Human Resource Management from Bristol Business School
- Graduate of the Institute of Company Directors
- Fellow of the Australian Human Resources Institute
- Lominger Leadership Architect
- Hay Job Evaluation
- Advanced DISC Profiles
- Click! Colours
- Prince II project management
- Licensed Inquiry Agent & Investigator (70627)
- Licensed employment agent (2806)
- Winner of the Corporate Social Responsibility Awards at the 28th Belmont & Western Australian Small Business Awards