Demystifying the world of bookkeeping for your business
Keeping the books for your business isn't as hard you may think. With a small amount of knowledge, you can indeed do your own bookkeeping.
Join us for a workshop on bookkeeping. Our guest speaker is Rebecca Corbett, a former bookkeeper and serial entrepreneur. Rebecca had her own bookkeeping firm for 5 years and has learned many tips and tricks along the way.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- Everything you need to do to keep the tax man happy
- Your record-keeping obligations
- The different requirements for sole traders and Pty Ltd’s
- When you need to pay GST—and what the difference between GST and PAYG is
- The expenses you can and can’t claim
- The best and most affordable apps to streamline your finances
- Easy, time-saving tricks that will make doing your books almost effortless
- When you should outsource to a professional
- How to financially forecast your business and make sure you’re profitable
about the presenter
Business Station has a pool of talented business advisors who are experts in their respective fields. We have advisors located across WA, QLD and NT in both metro and regional locations offering face to face, online advisory sessions and training options. Our thorough screening process means that our experts are the best in their field and will be able to give you the most up-to-date, relevant advice.
More than just offering advice, our business advisors will teach you the skills you need to be able to enhance your digital capabilities within your business.
Offering advice on small business software, cyber security, websites and selling online and all areas of digital marketing, our team of experts are here to help you learn and grow your business.