Develop an Effective Organic Strategy on Facebook (Instagram)
Facebook organic reach is down. Way down. However, a Strong Facebook (Instagram) Organic Strategy Is Still Important for the growth of your small business.
Despite its recent decline, organic content remains an important part of building a strong social media presence on Facebook and Instagram.
It’s a critical way for small business owners to build brands, communities, earn trust, and find fans that will help their business succeed.
That being said, Facebook's organic reach isn’t easy. It takes a lot of time, experimentation, and know-how to get the word out about your brand.
Join me live to learn How to Develop an effective Organic Strategy on Facebook (Instagram)
In this workshop you will learn;
• The backbone of organic strategy
• Increase your reach on Facebook with engaging content
• Measuring the success of your content
• Using Facebook Groups as part of your organic strategy
• Measuring the success of your group
• Bonus: 100 Social Media Post Ideas Cheatsheet
about the presenter
Neda has 20 years of extensive experience in business and entrepreneurship, sales and marketing, growth strategy, operations management, project management, team leadership, asset management in Public-Private Partnership contracts, and customer service.
She built and sold 2 businesses of her own and worked with small, medium and large business in industries. In her business journey she have had a lot of successes and experienced a lot of mistakes along the way. This is the reason she’s passionate about helping businesses to make sure they don’t repeat the mistakes other leaders and herself made.
Neda helps businesses with:
- Marketing and Advertising Strategy (online and off-line)
- Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn Advertising
- Business and Personal Branding
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Sales and Marketing Funnel
- Lead Generation
- Creating Offers
- Sales and Conversion process
- Client Nurture
- Business and Leadership Coaching
- Squarespace website design and development