Digital Superconnectors Club: Rewiring your Business Model
Join Tristan Senycia (Business Station, Startup Vault) as he presents on:
- Utilising the Business Model Canvas
- Why the Lean Canvas isn't fit-for-purpose
- The journey to achieving Channel and Model-fit
- Some examples of business model improvement he has helped clients make
- The impacts of a model change on Product Development development
- The interplay between Strategy Development & Execution
- The intersection of Model & Customer Journey & Consumer/Customer Psychology
- The benefits of undergoing a 360 Diagnostic Review of your Product/Venture - Business Model Clarification
- More sophisticated/exotic business models he's come across
- Getting your model more or less right from the outset
- Identifying high value strategic/channel partners.
Included: Drinks, canapes and stimulating conversation with fellow digital superconnectors in Perth!
about the presenter
Business Station has a pool of talented business advisors who are experts in their respective fields. We have advisors located across WA, QLD and NT in both metro and regional locations offering face to face, online advisory sessions and training options. Our thorough screening process means that our experts are the best in their field and will be able to give you the most up-to-date, relevant advice.
More than just offering advice, our business advisors will teach you the skills you need to be able to enhance your digital capabilities within your business.
Offering advice on small business software, cyber security, websites and selling online and all areas of digital marketing, our team of experts are here to help you learn and grow your business.