Effective communication: dealing with tricky situations in person
Difficult customers? Giving staff
feedback? Reviews and comments to respond to?
Sometimes those tricky conversations can leave us lost for words.
Preparing your response or wording a reply can be so hard to get right and leave you worried for days.
Join this session for real examples, workshop your responses and take away ideas to help in future.
With everything going on in the world, good communication (in person and online) is more important than ever.
This workshop will give you:
- A model for effective communication
- Understanding of why communication fails
- Tips to prepare for a difficult conversation
- The importance of establishing rapport and how to do it.
- Help for giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Confidence to approach difficult conversations.
- Guidelines for tricky online interactions