Email Marketing – Get Started with MailChimp
Wednesday, 28 October 2020
WA: 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM (AWST)
NT: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM (ACST)
QLD: 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM (AEST)
Email marketing is a great way to keep in touch with existing and past clients and add value to prospective customers. But with so much spam being received by your ideal clients, how can you capture attention?
Mailchimp is an email marketing service provider that is perfect for small business, and it is free for lists of up to 2,000 subscribers.
Founded in 2001, it has 9 million users that collectively send over 15 billion emails through the service each month.
• 93% of B2B marketers use email to distribute content. (Source: Content Marketing Institute)
• 73 percent of millennials prefer communications from businesses to come via email. (Source: Adestra)
• 99% of consumers check their email every day. ( DMA Insights)
• Over 3 billion people will use email by the year 2020.! Radicati)
Learn how to set up and get started using MailChimp to promote your business using email marketing.
During this workshop you will learn how to;
1. Set up MailChimp
2. Create sign up forms that match your brand
3. Add and invite people the right way
4. Determine what to include in your email marketing
5. Create your first email using email templates
6. Manage your email campaigns
7. Review your email campaign performance through reporting
This practical session is suitable for anyone looking to use email marketing in your business. Sign up to MailChimp before the webinar if you wish to follow along.
about the presenter
Jo Saunders is a leading international LinkedIn expert, marketing strategist and social media educator of the year finalist, who has been helping people connect and communicate since the early 90s, through pen and paper, events and social media.
Known as Australia’s LinkedIn Demystifier, Jo guides individuals and teams through the complexities of LinkedIn and social marketing tools, to communicate your brand message, showcase your talent, build thought leadership and relationships. She shows graduates, professionals, leaders and teams how to energise brand visibility, enhance credibility and earn influence through the power of Connectfluence.
With over two decades experience in event management, design and marketing, she has designed and managed events, content and communication strategies for Australian and international events, organisations and businesses.
From a young age she has had a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial mindset, having the creative ideas to help others connect. Her first business was creating and selling custom made giftware and as soon as she was old enough she had multiple part time jobs. She had a vision to run a club and produce a magazine, which she did from age 18 for 8 years through her international penfriend club.
With a love of learning, she has never stopped expanding her mind and skillset, largely through curated self-paced training. She values implementable action-based learning over academics, and has studied multi-media, web and graphic design. Recently she became a Certified Entrepreneurial Mindset Profile® Practitioner, to guide her clients in harnessing their own entrepreneurial personality and skills.
Jo is a certified trainer and has spoken on local, international and virtual stages, over the last decade resulting in inspiring and educating thousands of people around the world.
- Best Use of LinkedIn 2021 Award winner – Social Media Marketing Institute
- Social Media Awards finalist in 3 categories 2021 – Social Media Marketing Institute
- Social Media Educator of the Year 2019 Award Finalist – Social Media Marketing Institute.
- 2019 Top 50 Social Media Marketing Influencers – TopRank Marketing.
- #2 LinkedIn Expert in Asia Pacific for 2018 & #4 LinkedIn Expert in Asia Pacific for 2019 – Social Media Marketing Institute
- #4 global LinkedIn expert list 2018 – Klout
- The only Australian LinkedIn expert to be invited to speak at Social Media Marketing World, the biggest social media conference (2018 spoke to a full room)
- Co-host of YouTube video series #ConnectionCouch
- Founder and host of #LinkedInLocalPerth
- Author of ‘Get Good or Get Off – A Guide to Getting it Right on Social Media’
- Certified Entrepreneurial Mindset Profile Practitioner
- Cert IV TAE
- Cert IV Prepress & Graphic Design