Essential planning for a business website
A website is an important part of any business, but it's not always easy to know where to start. This webinar we'll walk through the basics of planning a website, from deciding on your goals to creating a project timeline. We'll also cover the basics of website strategy, from choosing the right domain and hosting.
Your needs may vary depending on the type of website that you want for your business:
• Brochure site
• E-commerce website
• Membership website
• ..and more
There are a few key things to keep in mind when planning a business website, making sure that
• The website is easy to use and navigate. (IA & COM)
• The website helps visitors to achieve their desired goal (CJM)
• The website is visually appealing and professional looking (Design)
• The website is aligned to your business objectives (lead gen)
• The website is using analytics and optimised for search engines (SEO)
• The website is secure and it's performance is managed.
To achieve all of these things, it's important to create a website plan. In this webinar we will walk through the steps in creating a website plan - budgets, resources, timelines and more.
By the end of this webinar, you'll have a plan for creating a business website that's both effective and efficient.