Facebook and Instagram for Business
Millions of businesses across the planet connect with people on Facebook and Instagram.
Messaging, live video, and information sharing have more than doubled in those countries most heavily affected by COVID-19.
In this session designed for any business owner who wants to make the most of their online presence, you will learn:
- How the use of Facebook (& Instagram) has changed in this past year
- How to grow your business from anywhere using Facebook
- How to connect with new customers and create lasting relationships
- The latest trends and updates and how to get visibility by using them
- Tips on how to create content to make your brand stand out on these channels
about the presenter
Kasia McNaught is a passionate digital marketing and communications consultant with over 14 years of experience working with businesses across digital, traditional and outdoor media.
Kasia is a proud small business owner and founded McNaught Media in 2016, a boutique digital marketing consultancy specialising in social media marketing, content creation and public relations.
She has consulted with hundreds of business owners to help them improve their online presence through organic and paid marketing strategies.
- Bachelor of Arts, UWA 2006