Getting PR for your business in 2022
Sandra Tricoli who has run a PR company for almost 7 years will show you the tips and tricks to getting publicity for your business. In this 2 hour workshop you will learn the following:
- What is Public Relations
- The 3 elements to Public Relations
- PR Evolution
- 7 funnels to getting leads for our business
- Client retention
- Media outreach
- Media reach out to you
- How social media is the new age PR
- How to write an effective press release
- How to have the media contact you
- How to present your organisation in the best possible light
- How to identify a newsworthy story?
- Crisis communication
- Key message development
- How to develop a PR Strategy
- The do's and don’t of pitching a story
- Building authority and thought leadership
- How to find, craft and sell newsworthy topics to the media
- Differences between various media options such as, earned, paid, and social with a focus on earned media and tactics
- Benefits of doing PR for your business
- What a journalist looks for in a press release
about the presenter
Sandra Tricoli is an experienced business adviser who has consulted over 2000 business owners during her career. Sandra combines Strong leadership qualities with a strong sense of initiative, flexibility and accountability.
Sandra specialises in mentoring clients from a variety of industries which include Mining, retail, Travel, Government, Non for Profit, Finance, construction and Building and is also very passionate about helping businesses transform in order to generate higher market share and profitability. Sandra is also a regular guest lecturer at the University of Western Australia for both the students and the other lecturers.
Sandras drive and commitment to help her clients become the best in their industry is derived from her strong passion to help others. Being a business owner herself, Sandra is very relatable to other business owners and is able to give real life examples and advice to her clients in order for them to avoid road blocks in their business and to achieve maximum results.
Sandra has a great understanding of the WA business sector as well as a great business network Australia wide.
As a business Advisor, Sandra has spent her career working with SME clients and organisations in assisting them to grow their business through development and implementation strategies as well as identification of opportunities.
Sandra assists business owners to grow their business by providing skills, knowledge and experience across a broad range of business disciplines including marketing, business planning and financial management.
- Bachelor of Mass Communications, Double Major in Journalism and Public Relations