Government Business Grants and Assistance
This Webinar provides participants with a general overview of where to find business grants and assistance through digital and other platforms, how to write an application and what information to include.
At the conclusion of this Webinar, participants will understand:
- Where to find business grants and assistance;
- Decision-making on whether to submit a tender;
- What information to include in your application; and
- How to prepare your application.
about the presenter
David is an experienced business manager and board director who has held senior commercial, operational and general management positions across a range of industry sectors overseeing corporate business functions.
He has significant experience with the development of long-term strategies, governance and management systems, policies and procedures that deliver to client’s tangible corporate benefits in the way they manage their organisation and information. He has worked with many organisations to develop and implement policies and procedures around information security, business continuity and risk management.
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Accounting (Financial Management, Law) – Currently in Progress
- Diploma of Quality Auditing (OSH, QMS, EMS, Risk) – 2013
- Master of Business Administration (Finance, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Management, Business Strategy) – 2001
- Bachelor of Arts (Social Sciences) (Economics, Political Economy, Management Theory, Asian Business and Culture, Media) – 1994