Identify and design high-performing teams within your organisation. Create roles that complement the talents and skills of your staff, align your roles to a common purpose and improve collaboration, innovation and the quality of your results.
You'll learn how to:
• Define the characteristics of a high-performing team
• Build the actions and behaviours that lead to high performance teams
• Create the conditions for your team to deliver quality work and results
• Create a team canvas and an actionable plan
All our Professional Training half-day workshops also include:
• Face-to-face instruction in a small group setting
• Guidance from expert facilitators with real-world experience
• A workbook with refresher notes and activities
• A certificate of attendance to display on LinkedIn and other platforms
• Coffee, tea and snacks
For information about group bookings and corporate rates, please contact David at [email protected]
About the Presenter
Donna Glover has been managing Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) and training business professionals for over 15 years. She has four Diplomas across Business, Management, Training Design and Vocational Education and over 10 certificates in training validation, auditing and development. Prior to her experience in the world of training, Donna owned and managed two businesses within the hospitality and trade industry.
Donna believes everyone deserves an education and the opportunity to grow. Her no-nonsense, jargon-free teaching style makes her the perfect instructor for our Professional Training short courses.
about the presenter
Business Station has a pool of talented business advisors who are experts in their respective fields. We have advisors located across WA, QLD and NT in both metro and regional locations offering face to face, online advisory sessions and training options. Our thorough screening process means that our experts are the best in their field and will be able to give you the most up-to-date, relevant advice.
More than just offering advice, our business advisors will teach you the skills you need to be able to enhance your digital capabilities within your business.
Offering advice on small business software, cyber security, websites and selling online and all areas of digital marketing, our team of experts are here to help you learn and grow your business.