How to Advertise on Facebook & Instagram for Small Business
Do you find creating lead gen ads confusing, complex, or stressful? Are you tired of failing with Facebook & Instagram Ads?
While strategic and technical knowledge is required to make it work well, it doesn’t have to be overly complicated.
This workshop will give you everything you need to know to simplify and succeed with Facebook & Instagram ads.
- Your Offer when it comes to lead generation
- Backend system to capture and nurture leads
- Facebook Pixel, Domain verification and Events
- Create Audience
- Lead Form Creation
- Campaign creation that you can do with me using your Facebook Ads Manager
When this session is over, you’ll be geared up to launch your next, Facebook advertising campaign!
Please note this workshop is for service-based small business owners who have used Facebook ads before for their business.
about the presenter
Neda has 20 years of extensive experience in business and entrepreneurship, sales and marketing, growth strategy, operations management, project management, team leadership, asset management in Public-Private Partnership contracts, and customer service.
She built and sold 2 businesses of her own and worked with small, medium and large business in industries. In her business journey she have had a lot of successes and experienced a lot of mistakes along the way. This is the reason she’s passionate about helping businesses to make sure they don’t repeat the mistakes other leaders and herself made.
Neda helps businesses with:
- Marketing and Advertising Strategy (online and off-line)
- Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn Advertising
- Business and Personal Branding
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Sales and Marketing Funnel
- Lead Generation
- Creating Offers
- Sales and Conversion process
- Client Nurture
- Business and Leadership Coaching
- Squarespace website design and development