To secure a spot for this event, you first need to sign up. Click “Register for ASBAS” to get started.
If you already have a login, click “Book Now!” to secure your ticket.
How to be funny, cool or just plain entertaining
This is not the social media webinar that you thought that you needed. Yet here you are, nervously booking it because you know that you’re about as funny as being slapped in the face with a cold fish. It’s ok. Most business owners don’t find that a sense of humour is high on their priority list. After all, managing staff isn’t a joke. Nor is cash flow forecasting. Yet, the businesses that are headed up by entertaining owners, hilarious managers and cool staff, tend to be really memorable. And as long as you’re getting the job done, why not have a laugh while you’re doing it?
In this very non-standard webinar, we’ll look at starting with your boring social media and making it… more fun, more cool and more entertaining.
You’ll learn all about:
- Memes, themes and trends
- The kind of humour that works on social media
- Clever bait-and-switch writing
- fun graphics
- And a bit of sense on when you might be going too far.
So if you were ever the kid who dreamed of sitting at the back of the school bus or the business owner who wished that they weren't such a wet blanket, then it couldn’t hurt to learn a trick or two about how the cool kids got cool, the funny girls got funny and the entertainers got to be so gosh-darn entertaining.
about the presenter
Dante is currently Head of Digital at Treeti Business Consulting, founder of digital agency, Clickstarter, and an experienced speaker, presenter and training across media, marketing and technology.
With a background in both digital and traditional media since 1996 when he was still studying Medicine, Dante is now one of just 7 accredited Facebook Community Trainers in Australia and the only person in Australia to have also added certification in Facebook's Digital Marketing Associate, Marketing Science, Media Planner and Media Buyer courses.
Also a Google Digital Springboard program partner and holder of some 82 individual technology certifications, he is a highly capable advisor across Digital Marketing, Social Media, CRM systems, workflow management, GSuite and office productivity tools, desktop security, Websites, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), eCommerce, Instant Communication and leveraging technology for small businesses of all types.
- Doctor of Medicine (WSU) - 1998
- Master of Medicine (Rural Generalism, WSU) - 2000
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours, WSU) - 1998
- Master of Clinical Psychology (PhD WSU) - 2000
- Bachelor of Business Information Systems (UNSW) - 2016
- Master of Business Information Systems (UNSW) - 2016
- Certificate I in Information Digital Media and Technology (OTEN TAFE NSW) - 2008
- Certificate II in Information Digital Media and Technology (OTEN TAFE NSW) - 2008
- Certificate III in Information Digital Media and Technology (OTEN TAFE NSW) - 2009
- Certificate IV in Information Technology (OTEN TAFE NSW) - 2010
- Certificate IV in Digital Media Technologies (OTEN TAFE NSW) - 2011
- Advanced Diploma of Information Technology Business Analysis (OTEN TAFE NSW) - 2012
- Certificate IV in Web-Based Technologies (TAFE NSW) - 2013,
Foundation Certificate in Professional Marketing (CIM UK) - 2016
- Foundation Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing (CIM UK) - 2016
- Certificate in Professional Marketing (CIM UK) - 2017
- Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing (CIM UK) - 2017
- Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing (CIM UK) - 2018
- Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Marketing (CIM UK) - 2019
- Statement of Attainment in Cyber Security (TAFE NSW) - June 2020
- Facebook Australia & New Zealand Certified Community Trainer (Facebook) - February 2019
- Facebook Blueprint Certified Digital Marketing Associate (Facebook) - July 2019
- Facebook Blueprint Certified Media Planner (Facebook) - September 2019
- Facebook Blueprint Certified Media Buyer (Facebook) - November 2019
- Facebook Blueprint Certified Marketing Science (Facebook) - February 2020
- Digital Springboard Accredited Trainer in Skills for Work (Google & Infoxchange) - April 2019
- Digital Springboard Accredited Trainer in Skills to Boost Your Career or Business (Google & Infoxchange) - April 2019
- Digital Springboard Accredited Trainer in Skills for Starting Your Own Business (Google & Infoxchange) - April 2019