How to Create Meaningful Relationships with your Prospects
The purpose of a lead nurturing strategy is to help your business create meaningful relationships with your prospect and clients at any point in their journey with you.
Understanding the fundamentals of lead nurturing will help you build long-lasting relationships with your prospects and clients. And the first step is to understand the buyer's journey and the types of content you need to offer in each stage.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to create a vision for your marketing actions, how to send the right content to your contacts, and how to set the foundation for long-lasting, successful relationships.
1. What is Lead Nurturing and Why it’s important to the success of your marketing efforts?
2. What are the fundamentals of lead nurturing strategy
3. 5 Steps to Creating a Lead Nurturing Campaign
about the presenter
Neda has 20 years of extensive experience in business and entrepreneurship, sales and marketing, growth strategy, operations management, project management, team leadership, asset management in Public-Private Partnership contracts, and customer service.
She built and sold 2 businesses of her own and worked with small, medium and large business in industries. In her business journey she have had a lot of successes and experienced a lot of mistakes along the way. This is the reason she’s passionate about helping businesses to make sure they don’t repeat the mistakes other leaders and herself made.
Neda helps businesses with:
- Marketing and Advertising Strategy (online and off-line)
- Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn Advertising
- Business and Personal Branding
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Sales and Marketing Funnel
- Lead Generation
- Creating Offers
- Sales and Conversion process
- Client Nurture
- Business and Leadership Coaching
- Squarespace website design and development