How to Create Your Ideal Customer Avatar
Reaching the right audience was the #1 challenge, frustration, or concern of many small business owners!
It's no wonder some small business owner and marketers alike, are having a tough time generating sales with high-converting Facebook and Instagram ads when they are not even reaching the right audience in the first place.
Learn why what you’ve likely been told before about choosing a target market is useless. Explore a proven methodology for going deeper in your customer research than you’ve ever gone before. Understand why getting to know your customers’ irrational fears and deepest desires is vital for a compassionate, connected, and profitable business.
In this webinar, you’ll learn;
• What is an Ideal Customer Avatar is and why do you need it.
• My Two Method to Consider when Creating Your Ideal Customer Avatar
• How to Create Your Ideal Customer Avatar
• Finally, we’re going to walk through examples to inspire you to create your own
• Free Ideal Customer Avatar Questionnaire to take with you
about the presenter
Neda has 20 years of extensive experience in business and entrepreneurship, sales and marketing, growth strategy, operations management, project management, team leadership, asset management in Public-Private Partnership contracts, and customer service.
She built and sold 2 businesses of her own and worked with small, medium and large business in industries. In her business journey she have had a lot of successes and experienced a lot of mistakes along the way. This is the reason she’s passionate about helping businesses to make sure they don’t repeat the mistakes other leaders and herself made.
Neda helps businesses with:
- Marketing and Advertising Strategy (online and off-line)
- Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn Advertising
- Business and Personal Branding
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Sales and Marketing Funnel
- Lead Generation
- Creating Offers
- Sales and Conversion process
- Client Nurture
- Business and Leadership Coaching
- Squarespace website design and development