How to deliver constructive criticism
Presented by Claire Maradani
Whether at work or in relationships, sharing and receiving feedback is part and parcel of improvement. If you have ideas on how someone can improve, don’t hold your ideas back — rather, share your criticism constructively.
Of course, to be sensitive to others’ feelings and offer feedback when you feel the other person is ready to take it. Otherwise, you may come across as imposing your views on others, especially if you repeatedly tell others what to do without them asking for your opinion.
In this free webinar from Claire Maradani you’ll learn:
- How to frame a conversation with someone you’re giving feedback to
- How to maintain focus on situations and not people
- How to be specific about your feedback
- How to decide what is actionable and what is not
- How to give recommendations for improvement
about the presenter
Claire is a well-respected leadership consultant and business improvement specialist. She helps transform organisations’ culture, leadership and management teams to build harmonious and productive workplaces.
Her extensive business experience includes an international corporate career managing large marketing teams in North America and Asia.
Claire went on to own two recruitment companies in Australia servicing the USA and UAE before starting TREETI in 2009.
- Dip Bus Mgmt (COTAH)
- Dip Bus Admin (NCB)
- DiSC Accredited
- Trained mediator with the Dispute Resolution Branch (DRB)
- Department of Justice and Attorney-General
- NLP Certified
- Landmark Global Wisdom Course