How to have award-winning, cashflow-creating video content on a shoestring budget
Are you considering to video? Before you make the jump to video or not to video here are 14 reasons why you should create fantastic video content on a shoestring budget:
- 82% of users watch video content on Twitter
- More than 500 million hours of videos are watched on YouTube each day
- Youtube has over a 1,000,000,000 user, almost one-third of total internet users
- YouTube reaches the 18-34 adult age bracket more so than cable network TV. In fact, more video content is uploaded in 30 days today than major US television networks have created in 30 years
- 75 Million people in the US watch online videos everyday
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video compared to 10% when reading it in text
- 76% of marketing professionals plan to use video to increase their brand awareness
- Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined
- Videos on Facebook Pages increases end user engagement by 33%
- Merely mentioning the word ‘video’ in the email subject line, the click-through rate increased by 13%
- Video drives a 157% increase in organic traffic from SERPs
- Embedded videos in websites can increase traffic by up to 55%
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users
- Video can increase landing page conversions by 80% or more.
Curious to know more? Great! Then this webinar is for you.
We will cover a few fundamentals such as:
- Video platforms
- To film or not to film
- Realistic vs Idealistic
- Content is King! Context is Queen!
- Integrating video within your marketing plan
And so much more!
Register now and EXPLODE your marketing through video.
about the presenter
Business Station has a pool of talented business advisors who are experts in their respective fields. We have advisors located across WA, QLD and NT in both metro and regional locations offering face to face, online advisory sessions and training options. Our thorough screening process means that our experts are the best in their field and will be able to give you the most up-to-date, relevant advice.
More than just offering advice, our business advisors will teach you the skills you need to be able to enhance your digital capabilities within your business.
Offering advice on small business software, cyber security, websites and selling online and all areas of digital marketing, our team of experts are here to help you learn and grow your business.