How to Use LinkedIn for Your Small Business Marketing
Understanding the features and functionality of LinkedIn will set your business up for success, giving you a solid foundation to attract followers and drive engagement.
Learn how to build a successful LinkedIn strategy and organic following. Create an Ad Campaign that will build a brand and attract customers.
In this workshop we will discuss;
- The LinkedIn Profile and Company Page basics to set you up for success
- Driving Leads and Engagement On LinkedIn
- What to Post On LinkedIn
- LinkedIn Advertising Overview
- Live Q&A
about the presenter
Neda has 20 years of extensive experience in business and entrepreneurship, sales and marketing, growth strategy, operations management, project management, team leadership, asset management in Public-Private Partnership contracts, and customer service.
She built and sold 2 businesses of her own and worked with small, medium and large business in industries. In her business journey she have had a lot of successes and experienced a lot of mistakes along the way. This is the reason she’s passionate about helping businesses to make sure they don’t repeat the mistakes other leaders and herself made.
Neda helps businesses with:
- Marketing and Advertising Strategy (online and off-line)
- Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn Advertising
- Business and Personal Branding
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Sales and Marketing Funnel
- Lead Generation
- Creating Offers
- Sales and Conversion process
- Client Nurture
- Business and Leadership Coaching
- Squarespace website design and development