How to Win New Work with Government
This interactive workshop provides participants with a general overview of where to find tender opportunities through digital and other platforms and how to write a tender submission. Participants will learn practical skills and gain information on how to find tender opportunities and how to write fully compliant tender submission that will demonstrate their capacity (and credibility) to deliver the tender requirements.
At the conclusion of this workshop, participants will understand:
- Tender terminology;
- Where and how to find tenders;
- Decision-making on whether to submit a tender;
- How to prepare a tender;
- How tenders are assessed; and
-The types of management systems that are applicable to tenders.
about the presenter
David is an experienced business manager and board director who has held senior commercial, operational and general management positions across a range of industry sectors overseeing corporate business functions.
He has significant experience with the development of long-term strategies, governance and management systems, policies and procedures that deliver to client’s tangible corporate benefits in the way they manage their organisation and information. He has worked with many organisations to develop and implement policies and procedures around information security, business continuity and risk management.
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Accounting (Financial Management, Law) – Currently in Progress
- Diploma of Quality Auditing (OSH, QMS, EMS, Risk) – 2013
- Master of Business Administration (Finance, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Management, Business Strategy) – 2001
- Bachelor of Arts (Social Sciences) (Economics, Political Economy, Management Theory, Asian Business and Culture, Media) – 1994