Introduction to Facebook and Instagram Advertising
Delivery Method: Face to Face Workshop
Facebook and Instagram are my favourite platforms to advertise on. I have seen incredible results for myself and my clients through paid ads on these platforms. It can be tricky to navigate AND it can be easy to waste money if not done properly. There are some little tips and tricks that can ensure your ads are set up correctly.
This session will cover:
- The difference between adverts and boosting and the benefits of each
- Setting up an account
- What are the different objectives?
- Selecting the correct objective
- Who can you / should you target?
- Creating a pixel (don’t worry, I will explain what this is and how it is used)
- Delivering your Facebook and Instagram ads to your recent website visitors. It’s called retargeting. This is what you need your pixel for.
- Setting a budget - there is no clear cut answer but I can help you decide
- Selecting the right visual to go with your advert
about the presenter
Social Butterfly Marketing founder and CEO Renee Dembowski is an innovative trailblazer in the exciting world of social media. With fresh ideas and a penchant for predicting the next big thing, Renee has successfully transformed a flair for social media strategy into an award-winning enterprise.
In 2017, Renee was the first person in Australia to be awarded the Diploma of Social Media Marketing and now, as an industry recognised trainer, she is catapulting other aspiring hopefuls into the profession. In addition to delivering the Diploma, Renee specialises in offering an eight-week online Social Media Intensive course for individuals and businesses.
Before this, Renee was first across the line in the nation’s racing fashion stakes with the introduction of Virtual Fashions on the Field. This ground-breaking initiative reached a staggering 5.9 million people throughout the Cairns Amateurs Racing Carnival – an impressive 380 per cent increase.
Her pièce de résistance, however, has been the much-talked-about Cairns Eye Social Butterfly campaign, which has seen Renee voted in the top 5 Social Media Marketers and awarded the Most Innovative Use of Social Media – in the Social Media Marketing Awards, Australia and New Zealand.
The concept provided a platform for businesses to further leverage social media, while building brand loyalty and driving business. It included a highly competitive online contest for the coveted title of Cairns Eye Social Butterfly – a 12-month paid position including use of a sponsored vehicle and the opportunity to attend events and review products and services.
This campaign attracted national attention and garnered naming rights sponsorship from Newscorp. Renee is also one of two ingenious minds behind the highly successful She Means Business online community.
As well as training clients to run their own campaigns, Renee and her dynamic team can develop, implement, track and adjust social media strategies for any business.
- Diploma in Social Media Marketing
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment (updated 2019)
- Diploma in Government (Management)
- Current: Social Media Crisis Management Program