Introduction to Mailchimp
In this 60 minute webinar Sandra Tricoli will walk you through the steps of creating a Mail Chimp campaign to send to your data base.
You will learn the following:
- How to set up your account
- Creating an audience list
- Creating your first newsletter – templates and content
- How to schedule a newsletter
- Understanding the analytics
- What content gets the highest opening rate
- How to Create highly optimized and high quality email marketing campaigns in MailChimp
- How to navigate the MailChimp platform with ease
- How to Create email content that gets opened and converts
- Understanding key metrics
- Learn how to market and profit from your growing email list
about the presenter
Sandra Tricoli is an experienced business adviser who has consulted over 2000 business owners during her career. Sandra combines Strong leadership qualities with a strong sense of initiative, flexibility and accountability.
Sandra specialises in mentoring clients from a variety of industries which include Mining, retail, Travel, Government, Non for Profit, Finance, construction and Building and is also very passionate about helping businesses transform in order to generate higher market share and profitability. Sandra is also a regular guest lecturer at the University of Western Australia for both the students and the other lecturers.
Sandras drive and commitment to help her clients become the best in their industry is derived from her strong passion to help others. Being a business owner herself, Sandra is very relatable to other business owners and is able to give real life examples and advice to her clients in order for them to avoid road blocks in their business and to achieve maximum results.
Sandra has a great understanding of the WA business sector as well as a great business network Australia wide.
As a business Advisor, Sandra has spent her career working with SME clients and organisations in assisting them to grow their business through development and implementation strategies as well as identification of opportunities.
Sandra assists business owners to grow their business by providing skills, knowledge and experience across a broad range of business disciplines including marketing, business planning and financial management.
- Bachelor of Mass Communications, Double Major in Journalism and Public Relations