Introduction to Tendering
This webinar provides participants with a general overview of where to find tender opportunities through digital and other platforms and how to write a tender submission. Participants will learn practical skills and gain information on how to find tender opportunities and how to write fully compliant tender submission that will demonstrate their capacity (and credibility) to deliver the tender requirements.
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants will understand:
- Tender terminology;
- Where and how to find tenders;
- Decision-making on whether to submit a tender;
- How to prepare a tender;
- How tenders are assessed; and
- The types of management systems that are applicable to tenders.
About Digital Solutions - Australian Small Business Advisory Services
Digital Solutions is one of the most generously supported digital transformation programs for small business by the Commonwealth Government. This iteration of the program has been run by Business Station in QLD, WA and NT for three years and has had a significant positive impact on the small business community.
This event will give you the chance to learn about the details of the program, what’s on offer and who can access the free or highly subsidised support, training and resources! Perhaps you will find them beneficial for yourselves, your network or your clients.
To better understand what’s on offer, we will encourage each attendee to register themselves to the program before the event, or otherwise by attending this workshop, you will be registered.
about the presenter
David is an experienced business manager and board director who has held senior commercial, operational and general management positions across a range of industry sectors overseeing corporate business functions.
He has significant experience with the development of long-term strategies, governance and management systems, policies and procedures that deliver to client’s tangible corporate benefits in the way they manage their organisation and information. He has worked with many organisations to develop and implement policies and procedures around information security, business continuity and risk management.
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Accounting (Financial Management, Law) – Currently in Progress
- Diploma of Quality Auditing (OSH, QMS, EMS, Risk) – 2013
- Master of Business Administration (Finance, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Management, Business Strategy) – 2001
- Bachelor of Arts (Social Sciences) (Economics, Political Economy, Management Theory, Asian Business and Culture, Media) – 1994