Kickstart Your Content Marketing
Wednesday, 14 October 2020
WA: 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM (AWST)
NT: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM (ACST)
QLD: 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM (AEST)
No idea WHAT to post on your social media or include in your email marketing? Attend this content marketing kickstart session to get your ideas flowing and remove writers block!
You will learn:
• The main types of content you can easily create
• How you can repurpose existing or created content
• Where to promote your content (email, social media, website)
Each attendee will leave with a handful of ideas, the knowledge to get started and some free or low-cost tools to get producing, publishing and promoting your content.
Jo Saunders will show you how to kickstart your content ideas to build your plan and avoid committing random acts of social media (RASM). Gain an understanding of where you can publish and promote your content to reach your ideal clients.
about the presenter
Jo Saunders is a leading international LinkedIn expert, marketing strategist and social media educator of the year finalist, who has been helping people connect and communicate since the early 90s, through pen and paper, events and social media.
Known as Australia’s LinkedIn Demystifier, Jo guides individuals and teams through the complexities of LinkedIn and social marketing tools, to communicate your brand message, showcase your talent, build thought leadership and relationships. She shows graduates, professionals, leaders and teams how to energise brand visibility, enhance credibility and earn influence through the power of Connectfluence.
With over two decades experience in event management, design and marketing, she has designed and managed events, content and communication strategies for Australian and international events, organisations and businesses.
From a young age she has had a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial mindset, having the creative ideas to help others connect. Her first business was creating and selling custom made giftware and as soon as she was old enough she had multiple part time jobs. She had a vision to run a club and produce a magazine, which she did from age 18 for 8 years through her international penfriend club.
With a love of learning, she has never stopped expanding her mind and skillset, largely through curated self-paced training. She values implementable action-based learning over academics, and has studied multi-media, web and graphic design. Recently she became a Certified Entrepreneurial Mindset Profile® Practitioner, to guide her clients in harnessing their own entrepreneurial personality and skills.
Jo is a certified trainer and has spoken on local, international and virtual stages, over the last decade resulting in inspiring and educating thousands of people around the world.
- Best Use of LinkedIn 2021 Award winner – Social Media Marketing Institute
- Social Media Awards finalist in 3 categories 2021 – Social Media Marketing Institute
- Social Media Educator of the Year 2019 Award Finalist – Social Media Marketing Institute.
- 2019 Top 50 Social Media Marketing Influencers – TopRank Marketing.
- #2 LinkedIn Expert in Asia Pacific for 2018 & #4 LinkedIn Expert in Asia Pacific for 2019 – Social Media Marketing Institute
- #4 global LinkedIn expert list 2018 – Klout
- The only Australian LinkedIn expert to be invited to speak at Social Media Marketing World, the biggest social media conference (2018 spoke to a full room)
- Co-host of YouTube video series #ConnectionCouch
- Founder and host of #LinkedInLocalPerth
- Author of ‘Get Good or Get Off – A Guide to Getting it Right on Social Media’
- Certified Entrepreneurial Mindset Profile Practitioner
- Cert IV TAE
- Cert IV Prepress & Graphic Design