Leap Into Leadership
Leaders are born when someone is needed to rise to the occasion. If you've recently stepped into a leadership position, you'll need the right skills, concepts and tactics to lead your team to success. Leap Into Leadership is designed for the new leader looking to achieve a team goal. You'll learn about the DNA of leadership, the concepts surrounding Leadership Brands and how to enable the best performance in others.
You'll learn how to:
• Explore the basic DNA of Leadership
• Use Leadership Brands in your thinking and workplace
• Develop the language of leadership and the corresponding techniques
• Enable the high-level performance from each of your team members
• Lead others to achieve shared goals, tasks and development assignments
All our Professional Training half-day workshops also include:
• Face-to-face instruction in a small group setting
• Guidance from expert facilitators with real-world experience
• A workbook with refresher notes and activities
• A certificate of attendance to display on LinkedIn and other platforms
• Coffee, tea and snacks
For information about group bookings and corporate rates, please contact David at [email protected]
About the Presenter
Donna Glover has been managing Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) and training business professionals for over 15 years. She has four Diplomas across Business, Management, Training Design and Vocational Education and over 10 certificates in training validation, auditing and development. Prior to her experience in the world of training, Donna owned and managed two businesses within the hospitality and trade industry.
Donna believes everyone deserves an education and the opportunity to grow. Her no-nonsense, jargon-free teaching style makes her the perfect instructor for our Professional Training short courses.
about the presenter
Business Station has a pool of talented business advisors who are experts in their respective fields. We have advisors located across WA, QLD and NT in both metro and regional locations offering face to face, online advisory sessions and training options. Our thorough screening process means that our experts are the best in their field and will be able to give you the most up-to-date, relevant advice.
More than just offering advice, our business advisors will teach you the skills you need to be able to enhance your digital capabilities within your business.
Offering advice on small business software, cyber security, websites and selling online and all areas of digital marketing, our team of experts are here to help you learn and grow your business.