LinkedIn Marketing and Content
Not sure HOW to publish posts and articles on LinkedIn? Unsure when to post or use Stories?
Be found, remembered and chosen more, through being VISIBLE, providing VALUE in your VOICE.
Discover how you can you reach people and promote your business in a way that isn't salesy or scary.
Posting content to LinkedIn allows you to establish your thought leadership, enhance your credibility and express yourself through various mediums. Create and curate content that engages your connections and wider network.
Jo Saunders will show you how to curate, create, publish, promote and drive action using her tried and tested content strategies on LinkedIn.
You will learn how to:
1. Use content in various forms
2. Curate and share content
3. Create and format content
4. Plan and repurpose content
5. Promotion techniques
6. Measure the performance of your content.
This hands-on session will give you the knowledge and basic skills to get started with creating content, to build your thought leadership, grow your business or build your brand.
about the presenter
Jo Saunders is a leading international LinkedIn expert, marketing strategist and social media educator of the year finalist, who has been helping people connect and communicate since the early 90s, through pen and paper, events and social media.
Known as Australia’s LinkedIn Demystifier, Jo guides individuals and teams through the complexities of LinkedIn and social marketing tools, to communicate your brand message, showcase your talent, build thought leadership and relationships. She shows graduates, professionals, leaders and teams how to energise brand visibility, enhance credibility and earn influence through the power of Connectfluence.
With over two decades experience in event management, design and marketing, she has designed and managed events, content and communication strategies for Australian and international events, organisations and businesses.
From a young age she has had a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial mindset, having the creative ideas to help others connect. Her first business was creating and selling custom made giftware and as soon as she was old enough she had multiple part time jobs. She had a vision to run a club and produce a magazine, which she did from age 18 for 8 years through her international penfriend club.
With a love of learning, she has never stopped expanding her mind and skillset, largely through curated self-paced training. She values implementable action-based learning over academics, and has studied multi-media, web and graphic design. Recently she became a Certified Entrepreneurial Mindset Profile® Practitioner, to guide her clients in harnessing their own entrepreneurial personality and skills.
Jo is a certified trainer and has spoken on local, international and virtual stages, over the last decade resulting in inspiring and educating thousands of people around the world.
- Best Use of LinkedIn 2021 Award winner – Social Media Marketing Institute
- Social Media Awards finalist in 3 categories 2021 – Social Media Marketing Institute
- Social Media Educator of the Year 2019 Award Finalist – Social Media Marketing Institute.
- 2019 Top 50 Social Media Marketing Influencers – TopRank Marketing.
- #2 LinkedIn Expert in Asia Pacific for 2018 & #4 LinkedIn Expert in Asia Pacific for 2019 – Social Media Marketing Institute
- #4 global LinkedIn expert list 2018 – Klout
- The only Australian LinkedIn expert to be invited to speak at Social Media Marketing World, the biggest social media conference (2018 spoke to a full room)
- Co-host of YouTube video series #ConnectionCouch
- Founder and host of #LinkedInLocalPerth
- Author of ‘Get Good or Get Off – A Guide to Getting it Right on Social Media’
- Certified Entrepreneurial Mindset Profile Practitioner
- Cert IV TAE
- Cert IV Prepress & Graphic Design