Do you have Mailchimp?
What have you done with it since you signed up? Sent the odd email campaign? Added emails to your lists? Nothing?
Well get ready because we are going to take those lists and start to make them work for you with Mailchimp 101.
This jam packed session will give you a helping hand to really get this product WORKING FOR YOU. You will learn:
- How to correctly set up your platform and email templates
- How to protect your sending reputation to ensure that you end up in people’s inboxes and not their junk mail!
- How to correctly set up your lists (yup, you only need 1. Maybe 2 MAX)
- How to setup Tags and a tag management system so that your message is being delivered to the right people at the right time
- How to set up and use automation to save you time and sanity
about the presenter
Kerrie Saverin, co-Founder of Altitude Business Solutions is The Business Systemiser. She is an expert at identifying where the barriers to business growth are and integrating technologically based solutions. From lead generation to sales conversion, Kerrie loves how you can connect the dots, allowing data to flow seamlessly from one end to the other.
Kerrie loves how a simple yet effective solution, can revolutionise the way a business operates, which essentially impacts their bottom line.
Kerrie has owned and run multiple businesses over the last 20 years, winning international awards for growth and marketing. She enjoys assisting business owners to introduce automation to their business so they can gain time back for themselves.