To secure a spot for this event, you first need to sign up. Click “Register for ASBAS” to get started.
If you already have a login, click “Book Now!” to secure your ticket.
Making short-form video using TikTok & Reels
When TikTok came exploding onto the social media scene, there hadn’t really been anything quite like it before - except for Vine, but we never really saw much of that in Australia. The short-format of video made with the simplest of editing tools and techniques has carved out a whole new audience of people who love to be entertained.
Now Instagram has taken on the format with Reels, and you can also shoot short form video on SnapChat, Facebook Stories, YouTube Shorts and even LinkedIn Stories!
But what kind of video do people like to see? How can you make interesting short form video content for a business? And how do you do those interesting cut-effects that you see on popular Reels and TikToks?
In this free webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Make a basic short form video on TikTok
- Make a basic short form video on Instagram Reels
- How to use cut-effects to create jumps and reveals
- How to make automated music-match videos on TikTok
- How to choose music strategically to get views
This webinar will involve live on-screen demonstrations of the mobile interface of both TikTok and Instagram Reels so that you can see how the tools work and try them out for yourself.
about the presenter
Dante is currently Head of Digital at Treeti Business Consulting, founder of digital agency, Clickstarter, and an experienced speaker, presenter and training across media, marketing and technology.
With a background in both digital and traditional media since 1996 when he was still studying Medicine, Dante is now one of just 7 accredited Facebook Community Trainers in Australia and the only person in Australia to have also added certification in Facebook's Digital Marketing Associate, Marketing Science, Media Planner and Media Buyer courses.
Also a Google Digital Springboard program partner and holder of some 82 individual technology certifications, he is a highly capable advisor across Digital Marketing, Social Media, CRM systems, workflow management, GSuite and office productivity tools, desktop security, Websites, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), eCommerce, Instant Communication and leveraging technology for small businesses of all types.
- Doctor of Medicine (WSU) - 1998
- Master of Medicine (Rural Generalism, WSU) - 2000
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours, WSU) - 1998
- Master of Clinical Psychology (PhD WSU) - 2000
- Bachelor of Business Information Systems (UNSW) - 2016
- Master of Business Information Systems (UNSW) - 2016
- Certificate I in Information Digital Media and Technology (OTEN TAFE NSW) - 2008
- Certificate II in Information Digital Media and Technology (OTEN TAFE NSW) - 2008
- Certificate III in Information Digital Media and Technology (OTEN TAFE NSW) - 2009
- Certificate IV in Information Technology (OTEN TAFE NSW) - 2010
- Certificate IV in Digital Media Technologies (OTEN TAFE NSW) - 2011
- Advanced Diploma of Information Technology Business Analysis (OTEN TAFE NSW) - 2012
- Certificate IV in Web-Based Technologies (TAFE NSW) - 2013,
Foundation Certificate in Professional Marketing (CIM UK) - 2016
- Foundation Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing (CIM UK) - 2016
- Certificate in Professional Marketing (CIM UK) - 2017
- Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing (CIM UK) - 2017
- Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing (CIM UK) - 2018
- Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Marketing (CIM UK) - 2019
- Statement of Attainment in Cyber Security (TAFE NSW) - June 2020
- Facebook Australia & New Zealand Certified Community Trainer (Facebook) - February 2019
- Facebook Blueprint Certified Digital Marketing Associate (Facebook) - July 2019
- Facebook Blueprint Certified Media Planner (Facebook) - September 2019
- Facebook Blueprint Certified Media Buyer (Facebook) - November 2019
- Facebook Blueprint Certified Marketing Science (Facebook) - February 2020
- Digital Springboard Accredited Trainer in Skills for Work (Google & Infoxchange) - April 2019
- Digital Springboard Accredited Trainer in Skills to Boost Your Career or Business (Google & Infoxchange) - April 2019
- Digital Springboard Accredited Trainer in Skills for Starting Your Own Business (Google & Infoxchange) - April 2019