Making the most of your website traffic
You need to have at least 4 things in place to make the most of the traffic to your website:
1. Online cart or ecommerce store to make direct sales
2. Exit pop ups for people who try and leave your site
3. Lead Magnets or Opt in forms to Capture Leads just searching
4. Nurturing processes around all 3 categories of customers, prospects and leads.
about the presenter
David Letizia established Daizitel Pty Ltd in 2014 to work with Small and Medium sized Businesses. The trading name registered under this company is Your Business Optimised (https://optimised.net.au) and it focuses on business turnarounds, process improvement and building marketing systems.
We help business clients with content and marketing automation using CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Software including Infusionsoft and Keap. We work with other CRM systems like Active Campaign, ZOHO and Hubspot. We also work with Mailchimp and other email broadcast systems.
We recommend and provide advice regarding implementation of all aspects of digital marketing including social media (LinkedIn & Facebook), videos, branding, photography, copywriting, websites and other related marketing services.
These services have been provided commercially to almost 50 small and medium businesses including several long term clients like Generator Place, Freeway Mowers, Mower Place, Queensland Sleep, Ask Right, Cool Times, Bookkeeping Institute of Australia, Sleep Healthcare Australia, Auric Financial and GForce Tools.
Before starting this business, David worked as a Business Development Manager, Electrical Engineer, Management Consultant and Operations Manager with many Corporate and Government clients including Telstra, Tenix, Thiess, Silcar and the GravelRoad Group.
- Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- Certificate IV in Small Business Management
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- Certified Partner Digital Marketer
- Certified Partner Keap CRM