Online Sales School: Products & eCommerce
If you can’t sell, you can’t grow a business. Yet “sales” is a dirty word to a lot of people who got into eCommerce for its low maintenance approach and low start-up costs. And, for those of us who are a little more introverted than others, the lack of face-to-face contact was a bonus.
Yet there’s more to opening up an online store than simply building a website.
You need to understand the benefits of your product, (not just the features,) the role that your product fills in the life of your customers, the type of person who is your most likely customer, and a journey that can take a customer from curiosity to familiarity to purchase.
In this 2-hour live and interactive workshop for those who are selling products online, you will learn:
- How to write your product page copy and optimise it
- How to easily write relevant blog posts
- How to create product videos that you can place online
- How to use keywords across your website to attract searches
- How to use email marketing to develop, nurture and convert relationships
- The role of influencer, affiliate and local marketing
As part of this workshop, you will be provided with both the slides from the workshop and an online workbook that you can submit for a free assessment of your sales process and tools.
about the presenter
Dante is currently Head of Digital at Treeti Business Consulting, founder of digital agency, Clickstarter, and an experienced speaker, presenter and training across media, marketing and technology.
With a background in both digital and traditional media since 1996 when he was still studying Medicine, Dante is now one of just 7 accredited Facebook Community Trainers in Australia and the only person in Australia to have also added certification in Facebook's Digital Marketing Associate, Marketing Science, Media Planner and Media Buyer courses.
Also a Google Digital Springboard program partner and holder of some 82 individual technology certifications, he is a highly capable advisor across Digital Marketing, Social Media, CRM systems, workflow management, GSuite and office productivity tools, desktop security, Websites, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), eCommerce, Instant Communication and leveraging technology for small businesses of all types.
- Doctor of Medicine (WSU) - 1998
- Master of Medicine (Rural Generalism, WSU) - 2000
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours, WSU) - 1998
- Master of Clinical Psychology (PhD WSU) - 2000
- Bachelor of Business Information Systems (UNSW) - 2016
- Master of Business Information Systems (UNSW) - 2016
- Certificate I in Information Digital Media and Technology (OTEN TAFE NSW) - 2008
- Certificate II in Information Digital Media and Technology (OTEN TAFE NSW) - 2008
- Certificate III in Information Digital Media and Technology (OTEN TAFE NSW) - 2009
- Certificate IV in Information Technology (OTEN TAFE NSW) - 2010
- Certificate IV in Digital Media Technologies (OTEN TAFE NSW) - 2011
- Advanced Diploma of Information Technology Business Analysis (OTEN TAFE NSW) - 2012
- Certificate IV in Web-Based Technologies (TAFE NSW) - 2013,
Foundation Certificate in Professional Marketing (CIM UK) - 2016
- Foundation Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing (CIM UK) - 2016
- Certificate in Professional Marketing (CIM UK) - 2017
- Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing (CIM UK) - 2017
- Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing (CIM UK) - 2018
- Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Marketing (CIM UK) - 2019
- Statement of Attainment in Cyber Security (TAFE NSW) - June 2020
- Facebook Australia & New Zealand Certified Community Trainer (Facebook) - February 2019
- Facebook Blueprint Certified Digital Marketing Associate (Facebook) - July 2019
- Facebook Blueprint Certified Media Planner (Facebook) - September 2019
- Facebook Blueprint Certified Media Buyer (Facebook) - November 2019
- Facebook Blueprint Certified Marketing Science (Facebook) - February 2020
- Digital Springboard Accredited Trainer in Skills for Work (Google & Infoxchange) - April 2019
- Digital Springboard Accredited Trainer in Skills to Boost Your Career or Business (Google & Infoxchange) - April 2019
- Digital Springboard Accredited Trainer in Skills for Starting Your Own Business (Google & Infoxchange) - April 2019