Part 1 – Create a one page responsive website using Canva!
This is an interactive two part workshop series where we will actually be creating a one page responsive website using the Canva platform.
Workshop part 1 will be covering the website strategy elements and choosing a template that works best for your website purpose and then we will begin to customise the templates with your brand kit and content. We will also cover the following:
- One Page Website vs Landing Page vs Sales Page
- What content do you need
- Style guide
- Header - menu links
- Footer - how to make the most of it
- External links & taking payments
Workshop part 2 will be for trouble shooting and will also give you to time to go and collect any content additional content identified in part 1 as well as make necessary design changes. We will finish the workshop setting your website live on the internet!
- You need a Canva account (Free or Pro)
- If you have never used Canva before please check out our Canva workshops here and here.
- If you have no idea what you want to put on your website or if a one page website would be ok for you please see my other website workshop here
- If you have a domain name please make sure you have your correct login info with you.
about the presenter
Isabelle’s background is in Digital Marketing & Coaching. Over the past 15 years she has supported with over 300 small business’s across wide variety of digital marketing channels. Isabelle has worked for some of Australia’s leading marketing agencies and global business leaders as well as running her own small business for the past 8 years in Coaching, Consulting & Web Design to Mind Body Soul clients world wide.
Isabelle has a passion for empowering small business owners to find confidence in who they are inside their business. and love what they do. She does this by leading clients through a simple process to help them develop a deeper understanding of their business and how to express this through their online platforms and use technology to support their business growth and online success.
Digital Marketing & Coaching skills include:
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Brand Strategy & Design
- Website Strategy & Design
- Content Mapping & Creation
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Building relationships with customers
- Exploring new business ideas
- Strengthening your area of expertise
- Building confidence as a Business Owner
- Work/Life balance & wellbeing
- Processes/Systems, Online Software & Automation
- Post Grad Dip in Psychology
- Certificate 4 in Training & Assessment
- Google Analytics Certificate (current)
- Bachelor of Business in Marketing
- Life Coaching Certificate
- Digital Marketing Certificate
- Google AdWords Certificate
- Diploma of Business in HR
- Certificate 4 in Small Business Management (completed)