Part-2 Brand Strategy Toolkit (aka your business bestie)
This workshop is Part 2 in the Brand Strategy Workshop series PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ATTENDED PART 1 before you register for part 2 or it just won't make sense
A brand strategy is not a 'nice to' to have its a 'must have' - it's that important that all business's (no matter how big or small) should make sure they get across before they begin any marketing, website, outreach etc…its literally STEP 1 in business marketing (like the undies tv advertisement haha)
It's best we think of our brand strategy like our business bestie
- spend time with it regularly
- consult it for advice & direction '
- and let it guide you through the good times & the bad times
- Always have your back!
A brand strategy gives you the power to
- Understand who you truly are as a business owner and a business and use your beliefs/values to guide your decisions internally in the business and externally
- Communicate your brand consistently and effectively through every single piece of content you make across your digital assets/social media/networking and collaborations
- Attract the right customers creating a direct line of connective tissue between your brand and your community to build a strong, lasting brand.
- Position your brand in a way that helps you compete now and in the future
This 2 Part Series Workshops will cover
- The secret to a strong brand, why a brand strategy is so important for small business and how you will use your brand strategy as your business bestie
- Brand Heart Workbook - covers purpose, vision, mission and values. It is the this is the absolute core of your brand and help you to enables you to be a build a strong foundation.
- Marketing Persona Template - Identify your audience so you can understand them better, speak to their unique needs and build connective tissue
- Competitive Analysis Template - Understand your market, who is playing in the space and how you stand out
- Brand Messaging Workbook - The way you talk about your brand - your value proposition, tagline and messaging pillars
- Brand Voice questionnaire - Humanizing your brand, building connective tissue with your potential/existing customers and consistency across your content
- Visual Identity checklist - The look of your brand, clear visual identity that communicates who you are
- Brand/Rebrand - Looking at the current state of your branding vs information extracted above and how to move forward
You will receive workbooks to use through the workshops and for homework/your own time.
about the presenter
Isabelle’s background is in Digital Marketing & Coaching. Over the past 15 years she has supported with over 300 small business’s across wide variety of digital marketing channels. Isabelle has worked for some of Australia’s leading marketing agencies and global business leaders as well as running her own small business for the past 8 years in Coaching, Consulting & Web Design to Mind Body Soul clients world wide.
Isabelle has a passion for empowering small business owners to find confidence in who they are inside their business. and love what they do. She does this by leading clients through a simple process to help them develop a deeper understanding of their business and how to express this through their online platforms and use technology to support their business growth and online success.
Digital Marketing & Coaching skills include:
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Brand Strategy & Design
- Website Strategy & Design
- Content Mapping & Creation
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Building relationships with customers
- Exploring new business ideas
- Strengthening your area of expertise
- Building confidence as a Business Owner
- Work/Life balance & wellbeing
- Processes/Systems, Online Software & Automation
- Post Grad Dip in Psychology
- Certificate 4 in Training & Assessment
- Google Analytics Certificate (current)
- Bachelor of Business in Marketing
- Life Coaching Certificate
- Digital Marketing Certificate
- Google AdWords Certificate
- Diploma of Business in HR
- Certificate 4 in Small Business Management (completed)