Personal Branding For social media
There are many benefits to personal Branding,
- People will trust you more
- You have a much higher perceived value
- You are differentiated from your competition
- You become the “go-to” person in your area of expertise for your specific audience
- You are known as an expert in your field
In this 60 minute webinar Sandra Tricoli will cover the following:
- What is personal branding
- Tips of developing your personal brand
- Why its important to have a personal brand
- Keys to success in personal branding
- How to create a strong personal brand online
about the presenter
Sandra Tricoli is an experienced business adviser who has consulted over 2000 business owners during her career. Sandra combines Strong leadership qualities with a strong sense of initiative, flexibility and accountability.
Sandra specialises in mentoring clients from a variety of industries which include Mining, retail, Travel, Government, Non for Profit, Finance, construction and Building and is also very passionate about helping businesses transform in order to generate higher market share and profitability. Sandra is also a regular guest lecturer at the University of Western Australia for both the students and the other lecturers.
Sandras drive and commitment to help her clients become the best in their industry is derived from her strong passion to help others. Being a business owner herself, Sandra is very relatable to other business owners and is able to give real life examples and advice to her clients in order for them to avoid road blocks in their business and to achieve maximum results.
Sandra has a great understanding of the WA business sector as well as a great business network Australia wide.
As a business Advisor, Sandra has spent her career working with SME clients and organisations in assisting them to grow their business through development and implementation strategies as well as identification of opportunities.
Sandra assists business owners to grow their business by providing skills, knowledge and experience across a broad range of business disciplines including marketing, business planning and financial management.
- Bachelor of Mass Communications, Double Major in Journalism and Public Relations