Protecting Business Information
Looking at it from a manager’s perspective, this course is designed to assist businesses better manage and protect their corporate records by developing and implementing tailored and practical policies and procedures.
At the conclusion of this course, participants will understand:
• How good information management can assist with business development.
• Understanding exposure and risk.
• Fraud and Corruption Control.
• Protecting privacy of personal and client information.
• Business continuity strategies.
• Security policies and procedures.
about the presenter
David is an experienced business manager and board director who has held senior commercial, operational and general management positions across a range of industry sectors overseeing corporate business functions.
He has significant experience with the development of long-term strategies, governance and management systems, policies and procedures that deliver to client’s tangible corporate benefits in the way they manage their organisation and information. He has worked with many organisations to develop and implement policies and procedures around information security, business continuity and risk management.
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Accounting (Financial Management, Law) – Currently in Progress
- Diploma of Quality Auditing (OSH, QMS, EMS, Risk) – 2013
- Master of Business Administration (Finance, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Management, Business Strategy) – 2001
- Bachelor of Arts (Social Sciences) (Economics, Political Economy, Management Theory, Asian Business and Culture, Media) – 1994