To secure a spot for this event, you first need to sign up. Click “Register for ASBAS” to get started.
If you already have a login, click “Book Now!” to secure your ticket.
Resilience and the post-pandemic business
It’s safe to say that the world-wide COVID-19 pandemic has affected nearly every human life on the planet. It has brought with it significant changes to the ways we live and work, turning terms like social distancing and quarantine into household words.
In the aftermath of the worst of it, the world is struggling to create an evolving new normal. What that will look like for businesses and employees as we unplug from working remotely and return to work?
How will we reconnect with our coworkers and reestablish working routines?
How can we help create a safe working environment by following new procedures?
After all, business today is a complex undertaking. Accomplishing tasks and staying focused on achieving your goals requires grit and persistence. An adaptive mindset helps you focus through the distractions, information overload, demanding pace, and the accompanying stresses that can often pull you off task.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- how business owners and their employees can foster flexibility and resiliency in the post-pandemic workplace
- to develop personal resilience, adaptability, and perseverance.
- explore the resources and people it takes to sustain perseverance
- discover actions to help you build a work-life balance & sharpen your focus
- foster the resilience perseverance to face and overcome setbacks.
about the presenter
Dante is currently Head of Digital at Treeti Business Consulting, founder of digital agency, Clickstarter, and an experienced speaker, presenter and training across media, marketing and technology.
With a background in both digital and traditional media since 1996 when he was still studying Medicine, Dante is now one of just 7 accredited Facebook Community Trainers in Australia and the only person in Australia to have also added certification in Facebook's Digital Marketing Associate, Marketing Science, Media Planner and Media Buyer courses.
Also a Google Digital Springboard program partner and holder of some 82 individual technology certifications, he is a highly capable advisor across Digital Marketing, Social Media, CRM systems, workflow management, GSuite and office productivity tools, desktop security, Websites, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), eCommerce, Instant Communication and leveraging technology for small businesses of all types.
- Doctor of Medicine (WSU) - 1998
- Master of Medicine (Rural Generalism, WSU) - 2000
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours, WSU) - 1998
- Master of Clinical Psychology (PhD WSU) - 2000
- Bachelor of Business Information Systems (UNSW) - 2016
- Master of Business Information Systems (UNSW) - 2016
- Certificate I in Information Digital Media and Technology (OTEN TAFE NSW) - 2008
- Certificate II in Information Digital Media and Technology (OTEN TAFE NSW) - 2008
- Certificate III in Information Digital Media and Technology (OTEN TAFE NSW) - 2009
- Certificate IV in Information Technology (OTEN TAFE NSW) - 2010
- Certificate IV in Digital Media Technologies (OTEN TAFE NSW) - 2011
- Advanced Diploma of Information Technology Business Analysis (OTEN TAFE NSW) - 2012
- Certificate IV in Web-Based Technologies (TAFE NSW) - 2013,
Foundation Certificate in Professional Marketing (CIM UK) - 2016
- Foundation Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing (CIM UK) - 2016
- Certificate in Professional Marketing (CIM UK) - 2017
- Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing (CIM UK) - 2017
- Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing (CIM UK) - 2018
- Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Marketing (CIM UK) - 2019
- Statement of Attainment in Cyber Security (TAFE NSW) - June 2020
- Facebook Australia & New Zealand Certified Community Trainer (Facebook) - February 2019
- Facebook Blueprint Certified Digital Marketing Associate (Facebook) - July 2019
- Facebook Blueprint Certified Media Planner (Facebook) - September 2019
- Facebook Blueprint Certified Media Buyer (Facebook) - November 2019
- Facebook Blueprint Certified Marketing Science (Facebook) - February 2020
- Digital Springboard Accredited Trainer in Skills for Work (Google & Infoxchange) - April 2019
- Digital Springboard Accredited Trainer in Skills to Boost Your Career or Business (Google & Infoxchange) - April 2019
- Digital Springboard Accredited Trainer in Skills for Starting Your Own Business (Google & Infoxchange) - April 2019