Social Media for Grassroots Business Women – Planning
We hear you. And we are going to help you do something about it. Plus maintaining a consistency in branding and quality that will engage your current customer base AND ensure potential clients get a great impression of who you are and what you do.
Check out the topics for our 3-part webinar series:
- Planning: So, you look at your Facebook feed and realised you haven’t posted for days and no one is engaging with your page. Too often we rush to say something, just anything that will attract someone’s attention. And it is exhausting. But there is an option. A simple planning option that is going to keep you on message and on point.
- Content: We can sit looking at the blank page for minutes, hours, days and still feel we haven’t nailed what we wanted to say. Our stories lack punch and our write ups feel forced or feeble. We’ve got some simple ideas to share that will give you a fresh approach and confidence that will see you writing more clearly, more concisely and more quickly.
- Once the plan is in place and the content is ready, we need a way to park and leave the social media plan. It all comes down to effective scheduling. Making use of social media tools that allow us to add a month’s content into a planner then sit back and engage with our customers or visitors. Putting our energy right where it should be!
Each session will leave you with:
- A take-away skill that you can implement immediately
- Confidence that you have the skills and know-how to run your own social media plan
- Relief that you are becoming more efficient and more competent - and no longer a slave to your social media apps
So, sign up today. It’s free. It’s practical. And it’s designed and presented by ordinary businesswomen just like you who have had to learn to work smarter not harder.
about the presenter
Pink Owls Consultancy, led by Kelley Chisholm and Kate Hewett, has more than 30 years of experience in small business start-ups, business development and executive leadership.
Kelley co-founded a building demolition and recycling business that expanded to importing goods across Australia and establishing a local mill. She spent a decade working in a COO role for a large social enterprise and community development organisation. She currently leads an international charity focused on helping women in the developing world establish businesses for independence and self-sufficiency.
Kate has worked in small business in both the accommodation and home-based business spaces. She has built these side incomes whilst working as a teacher and raising a family. She is passionate about helping women build other streams of income to supplement their family wealth. She is a certified Life Coach with skills to support people with holistic development.
Together Kelley and Kate’s specific expertise is best seen in the following fields:
- Growing the Leader
- Strategy & Execution
- Sound Foundations for Business Practice
- Maintaining Values in Parallel with Brand Consistency
- Training for High Performance
Kelley and Kate are equally effective in group facilitated training workshops or 1:1 mentoring or coaching.