Successful Sales Conversations
Increase the effectiveness of your sales techniques and convert more leads into clients. Gain insight into building confidence and resilience, understanding customer needs and how best to use digital channels.
• Confidence - maintaining a positive attitude
• Resilience - communicating with conviction
• Active listening - understanding customers' needs
• Rapport building - selling your personality
• Entrepreneurial spirit - continual self-improvement
• Understanding technology – digital world and how to use it
All our Professional Training half-day workshops also include:
• Face-to-face instruction in a small group setting
• Guidance from expert facilitators with real-world experience
• A workbook with refresher notes and activities
• A certificate of attendance to display on LinkedIn and other platforms
• Coffee, tea and snacks
For information about group bookings and corporate rates, please contact David at [email protected]
About the Presenter
Donna Glover has been managing Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) and training business professionals for over 15 years. She has four Diplomas across Business, Management, Training Design and Vocational Education and over 10 certificates in training validation, auditing and development. Prior to her experience in the world of training, Donna owned and managed two businesses within the hospitality and trade industry.
Donna believes everyone deserves an education and the opportunity to grow. Her no-nonsense, jargon-free teaching style makes her the perfect instructor for our Professional Training short courses.
about the presenter
Business Station has a pool of talented business advisors who are experts in their respective fields. We have advisors located across WA, QLD and NT in both metro and regional locations offering face to face, online advisory sessions and training options. Our thorough screening process means that our experts are the best in their field and will be able to give you the most up-to-date, relevant advice.
More than just offering advice, our business advisors will teach you the skills you need to be able to enhance your digital capabilities within your business.
Offering advice on small business software, cyber security, websites and selling online and all areas of digital marketing, our team of experts are here to help you learn and grow your business.