Support and funding sources accessible to Not-For-Profits
Launching, scaling and operating a Not-for-Profit organisations and Social enterprises is much like commercial business, however with a very different revenue model.
In this webinar we will cover:
- Where you can receive mentorship and other support as a Not-For-Profit / Social enterprise
- Where you might look for funding to make your idea a reality
- Partnering/Joint Venturing with other Not-For-Profits, Government or the Corporate Sector
- Organisations/Associations/Institutes who either invest in or support Not-For-Profits, Social Enterprises and For-Purposes organisations
about the presenter
Tristan is a highly resourceful and purpose-driven General Business Advisor & Product Strategist, having worked in Large Corporate, Not-for-Profit, Small Business & Startup Organisations.
This gives him the perfect background to help deliver the Commonwealth Government’s Digital Solutions program as a General Business Advisor, Business Developer & Strategic Stakeholder Liaison.
Tristan has worked within the following industries:
– Business Strategy/Advisory
– Information Technology
– Commercial Construction
– Building Engineering
Tristan has recently returned to Australia after several years working internationally in Europe & United Kingdom within the tech startup & scale-up sector. This experience has cultivated his strategic planning abilities, tenacity and social & emotional intelligence.
Tristan helps Startups, Scale-ups and Small Businesses by performing 360 Diagnostic Reviews & Health Checks to identify factors that are inhibiting growth / performance.
The output of these reviews is a detailed action plan/playbook for the business owners to undertake to improve their operational performance, marketing performance & financial performance.
Tristan has advised over 100 Small Businesses, with many, many more in the pipeline, across:
– Food & Beverage,
– Art & Culture,
– Financial Services,
– HR Tech,