Margaret River Roadshow: The Visual Power of Instagram for Business
Delivery Method: Face to Face Workshop
In a fast-paced digital world, images are a fast way to capture attention. If you have a visual aspect to your brand, Instagram could be a platform to use to grow your small business.
What we will cover;
• Why use Instagram for your Business.
• How to optimise your Instagram profile
• How to craft your bio
• Where hashtags fit in
• How to create content that connects
• Design and brand your images
• Using video on Instagram
• How to follow and engage
• Instagram features and metrics
• How to brand yourself & your business on Instagram
• Tips, tricks & tools to help you out & save you time.
To register, you can either call 1300 4 ASBAS or visit www.asbas.com.au and click register now.
about the presenter
Kasia McNaught is a passionate digital marketing and communications consultant with over 14 years of experience working with businesses across digital, traditional and outdoor media.
Kasia is a proud small business owner and founded McNaught Media in 2016, a boutique digital marketing consultancy specialising in social media marketing, content creation and public relations.
She has consulted with hundreds of business owners to help them improve their online presence through organic and paid marketing strategies.
- Bachelor of Arts, UWA 2006