The E3 Method: Efficient, Economical, Effective Social Media
Be everywhere. Don’t be everywhere. Post 3 times a day. Post once a week. Create stories. Don’t bother with stories. Concentrate on LinkedIn. Concentrate on Pinterest. What exactly should we be doing when it comes to social media?
The answer is: what you are capable of.
The trouble is that social media can be so time consuming! You need to come up with ideas, have the creativity to turn them into life, and then work out how to schedule it all. After months of creating great Instagram stories that no one seems to ever see, you lose interest in it all and your vibrant social media presence goes back to being a ghost town.
You need a process that is achievable, sustainable and effective. Most of us need to slow down when it comes to social media. But how do we slow down and still remain relevant?
The E3 method allows you to cover the social media that you are capable of covering, as you’re able to cover it. You only work with the platforms you can handle, until you have mastered it, and then you can add more platforms as time allows. You are given a reasonable limit of posts per week based on the time you’re able to realistically dedicate to social media usage. The building of posts starts off with simple text and images, and as you get faster, you can add in video and animation, but only when you’ve got the time to learn.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How the E3 Social Media Method works
- How to select your pace of social media activity
- How to select the spread of platforms to use
- How to add diversity of designs based on the platforms you use
- How to make sure that what you’re doing is sustainable for the long term
about the presenter
Dante is a Digital Solutions Advisor, founder of the digital agency, Clickstarter, and an experienced speaker, presenter and trainer across media, marketing and technology.
With a background in both digital and traditional media since 1996 when he was still studying Medicine, Dante is now one of just 7 accredited Facebook Community Trainers in Australia and the only person in Australia to have also added certification in Facebook’s Digital Marketing Associate, Marketing Science, Media Planner and Media Buyer courses.
Also a Google Digital Springboard program partner and holder of some 82 individual technology certifications, he is a highly capable advisor across Digital Marketing, Social Media, CRM systems, workflow management, GSuite and office productivity tools, desktop security, Websites, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), eCommerce, Instant Communication and leveraging technology for small businesses of all types.
- Doctor of Medicine (WSU) – 1998
- Master of Medicine (Rural Generalism, WSU) – 2000
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours, WSU) – 1998
- Master of Clinical Psychology (PhD WSU) – 2000
- Bachelor of Business Information Systems (UNSW) – 2016
- Master of Business Information Systems (UNSW) – 2016
- Certificate I in Information Digital Media and Technology (OTEN TAFE NSW) – 2008
- Certificate II in Information Digital Media and Technology (OTEN TAFE NSW) – 2008
- Certificate III in Information Digital Media and Technology (OTEN TAFE NSW) – 2009
- Certificate IV in Information Technology (OTEN TAFE NSW) – 2010
- Certificate IV in Digital Media Technologies (OTEN TAFE NSW) – 2011
- Advanced Diploma of Information Technology Business Analysis (OTEN TAFE NSW) – 2012
- Certificate IV in Web-Based Technologies (TAFE NSW) – 2013,
Foundation Certificate in Professional Marketing (CIM UK) – 2016
- Foundation Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing (CIM UK) – 2016
- Certificate in Professional Marketing (CIM UK) – 2017
- Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing (CIM UK) – 2017
- Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing (CIM UK) – 2018
- Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Marketing (CIM UK) – 2019
- Statement of Attainment in Cyber Security (TAFE NSW) – June 2020
- Facebook Australia & New Zealand Certified Community Trainer (Facebook) – February 2019
- Facebook Blueprint Certified Digital Marketing Associate (Facebook) – July 2019
- Facebook Blueprint Certified Media Planner (Facebook) – September 2019
- Facebook Blueprint Certified Media Buyer (Facebook) – November 2019
- Facebook Blueprint Certified Marketing Science (Facebook) – February 2020
- Digital Springboard Accredited Trainer in Skills for Work (Google & Infoxchange) – April 2019
- Digital Springboard Accredited Trainer in Skills to Boost Your Career or Business (Google & Infoxchange) – April 2019
- Digital Springboard Accredited Trainer in Skills for Starting Your Own Business (Google & Infoxchange) – April 2019